22

*Adonis*

He was looking for me in the break.And I was looking for him too.Because teacher told me some work and i told him to go and I will came after you and now I am finding him.And i know he will be doing it too.

"I am sorry,I was in-"I bumped into someone and stopped after seeing that person face."Where were you? Y'know I was finding your everywhere."We both say together.
I
"I am sorry."We both were saying sorry but we were fighting.And another second we were laughing."Well,we ruined our lunch break."He said."When I am with you,who says that we ruined it.We enjoyed it!"I said with a soft smile.

"Okay fine.But let's go now.It's already over and teacher will be in class."He said."Let's bunk the class.How is the idea?"I asked.

"Stupid!If anyone finds out,we will be dead." He said."Fine."I said with a sad tone.

"Hey,one class will not ruin anything.Let's do it."He said excitedly."Sure.Where should we go? It's too hot outside,and we have to go to that place where no one can see us and complain about us."I said.

"Do I look a detective to you who will find something that is lost or should I find your so called lost brain."He laughed."Enough per. Be serious."I said.

"Did I say something wrong.Don't be serious. Don't mind it.And don't be serious please." He pleaded."I am sorry.I don't want to be serious.Let's go to library."I said.

After 1 hour....

"It was too much fun doing it."He said."Yeah. It was too good."I smiled.