06

*Perseus*

Adonis was about to say something about me but after that Mrs Maudie came in classroom and they all sat on their seats.I was a little bit curious to know what he want to say.

"Per,what are you thinking about. Anything serious."Adonis asked."N-No no nothing.I was just in my deep thoughts.It is not important."I replied.

"Adonis,am getting bored.The lectures are too long."I said lazily laying down on his shoulder."I am getting bored too."He said to me.

"Wait,why did i put my head on his shoulder.But i feel a sense of comfort when i am around him."I wondered."Per, Why are you in your deep thoughts today.Is there something that is bothering you."Adonis asked with a worried face."I am fine.I was just thinking about something.Don't worry."I said.

"Everyone,Open your science books."Mrs Astoria said."Teacher,today was science test.Soo we have learn it well."A girl said to mam."Why the hell did she tell to teacher."I mumbled."Did you say something.You didn't learn the test??"Adonis asked.I didn't pay attention to him.I really want to throw that girl in garbage.

"Per..."Adonis called me.I again didn't reply.I just said umm."What is that girl name."I asked."Why do you want to know her name.You didn't even answer  to my question."Adonis said annoyingly. "Will you tell me or should I ask someone else."I said."Sarah,Will you tell me now why do you want to know her name."Adonis said.

"Teacher, can you please first take test from Sarah and than we will continue our test.Because she knows and learn the test more than us."I said staring at her with angry eyes."It's not my problem that you don't revise the test peri"Sarah also stared at me like i did.

The teacher was gone out for sometime. Principal called her in his office.We both were fighting.Adonis was trying to stop me but I didn't.

"Students!Sit on your seats and stand those who were fighting."Mrs Astoria shouted.I was standing with my head down and that Sarah were standing confidently that she didn't do anything

"Soo,Yeah why were you both fighting.I only want accurate answers not excuses. In my lecture there is not a single student who speak and you both are saying hateful words to each other and also when I was present."Mrs Astoria said calmly.

"Te-Teacher he started first and i don't know  why.I think he didn't learn the test."Sarah said pointing her finger towards me."You are a new student.Right?"Mrs Astoria."Ye-yes teacher."I said."Sarah,you should know how to talk to a new student or if any student.You always did it."Mrs Astoria scolded her.

"What's your name,boy"Mrs Astoria asked."I am Perseus Alastair."I replied. "Adonis, you make new friends.Did you leave your other friends."Mrs Astoria asked him."No no.They are still my friends.He is added in our group."He said with a laugh.Mrs Astoria smiled back.

"Alright students,test will be conducted today soo be prepared and specially you Perseus."Mrs Astoria said.When she finished her line bell rang.Everyone closes their books and went outside.

"Adonis,you didn't tell me how did you get my number."I said.I can see his face expression it was like he was mad at me.Because i didn't answer him."Adonis! Adonis! Adonis.... Talk to meeee.Are you mad at me."I said with a cute expression. "Shut your mouth.I am talking about an important thing to Axe."He yelled at me. "Okay fine.Soo if you don't want to talk than i am going somewhere else."I said teasingly.I was going to pick up my bag but he stopped my hand and hold it in his hands.

"Shut your mouth Per.Don't even dare to think that again whether i will not spare you."He again yelled.But this time it was  something else.I smiled at his words.

Lunch time..

Like always,I was sitting on my seat.I was done with my lunch and Adonis,Axe and Ivan went to canteen.Adonis told me stay here.So i didn't argue with him.

When he came,There were two girls standing there.He handshake with both of them.I think they are his friends.

"Adonis,who were they?"I asked  taking a big bite of my burger."Who,the girls that were standing there."Adonis said."Yeah"I replied."One is Oriana Merletta and other one Esmeray Octavia.They both get good marks in exams."He said."Okay,Are they both like that Sarah?"I asked."No,they are much better than them."He replied.

"Adonis,did your friends have any objections that you are sitting with me  all day and not with them."I said."No. Btw why are you asking?"He said."Just asking because I don't think your friends like me or feel good when I sit with you except Axe."I said and went outside without saying a word to him.

And the lunch time was over.I was finding Adonis.I don't like when I get up from seat without saying a word.He will be sad.

I asked Axe about him."Axe,Where is Adonis.He is not in the class."I asked worriedly."He went to the playground.Pt teacher called him.He is a basketball player that's why. Don't worry he is not mad at you.He was finding you but we didn't see you anywhere.So at that time when bell rang.He went and says Don't worry my friends are good people they will surely talk to you if i am not there."Axe said.

And his words were right.They all talk to me and I didn't get bored.After sometime teacher tell me that my parents came school to take me home.

I was tired and i really want to go home.I was happy but I was sad a little bit because I want to say sorry to Adonis for  my behaviour.And he didn't came yet.

"Bye Axe,Bye Ivan."I took my bag and went outside the class.My heart was saying to go and check him but my parents was waiting for too long so i have to goo.

"Per"Someone shouted from back when i was going.But I didn't pay attention.I was busy telling my whole day description to my mom.

When I sat in car I was thinking about Adonis.Suddenly a thought came into my mind.

Wait,The person who was calling me.Was he Adonis.Should i do again do something wrong....