Part 10 - Happiness And Surprises.

Amelia's POV -

I heard the front door open and knew immediately that my dad and Kelsey had returned with Kaylee.

I just wanted to go home now and think about everything that had happened.

If James really was sorry for everything, then he had better start proving it to me. I wasn't just going to accept it like that; I wasn't that easily pleased.

Never had been and never will be either.

I walked down the stairs to see my dad and Kesley stood there, both with massive smiles on their faces. But Kaylee was nowhere to be seen. I was slightly worried about where she was because I thought that I could trust them to look after my daugher.

"Where's Kaylee?" I asked as I reached the bottom of the stairs, a worried expression almost drawn on my face.

"Well, you see-"

"Surrprise..." someone interupted Kelsey as she went to speak.

"We found someone on our way here. Thought you might like to see him!" my dad beamed, as he and Kelsey moved out of the way. Still with massive smiles on their face, like they were proud of what they had done for me.

"Jason?" I said as more of a question than as a statement.

I was shocked to see him since he wasn't supposed to be back for another month and a half. He was supposed to be making money for us so we could move into a better house; Kaylee deserved to be brought up in a much better way than she had been so far.

I got to live my life in style, but then again, my dad was in a famous band and had a lot more money than I do. So, that does make sense.

But I still want my daughter to have the best and have close to something that I did.

"Hello babe..." he beamed.

"But, I thought you were still in Canada?" I replied.

"Well, they let me go early. I've got all the money they promised me, and I even got given a bonus; more than enough money to move house now..." he smiled, stepping further into the house as he did so. Kaylee resting on his hip at the same time, she was making the same noises that she does when she's happy.

That just made me smile even more.

"Where is the rest of the money coming from then?" I asked confused.

"We're giving it to you. Consider it a very late birthday present for all the ones which I have missed..." dad replied happily.

"You don't have to do that. You need to money for your wedding!" I replied.

"I've got plenty of money, happens when you've been in a famous band. I want to do this for you; it's the least that I could do after the way I've been towards to you!"

"I think what Am is trying to say, is thank you Tom. We really appreciate it..." Jason said, like he was taking the words right out of my mouth.

I did appreciate it and I was trying to say thank you; it was just a bit of a shock that dad would do something like this for me. Especially after everything which has happened between us before. I thought I would be the last person he would want to help.

But I guess everyone has suprises that they would rather keep to themselves.

"Yeah dad, thank you for doing this. I really do appreciate you doing this for us!" I smiled as my dad embraced me in a hug; it had been a while since he did that and it actually felt good to have my dad holding me again.