The Prologue!:')

It has been eight years since Tom won custody of Amelia, but how have things changed?

Amelia is now 20 and living her own life. She has a caring, loving boyfriend and a daughter to prove it. Everything seems to be perfect for her. However, that isn't the case.

There are many problems much closer to home.

Amelia hasn't seen her mum in two years.

James wanted nothing to do with her after he found out the truth about Jay being his real dad. As soon as he hit sixteen, he moved away and no one has seen him since.

And Tom seems to be drifting further and further away from his daughter.

Will Amelia find the strength to carry on when she is left with no one except her daughter after her boyfriend is sent to Canada for three months? Or will she struggle to cope without the help and support of her family?

Follow Amelia as she tries her best to bring her family back together while also trying to juggle her own family. It's not as easy as it sounds...

*Firstly, on the cover, the girl at the top is Amelia when she was 12 and then the one at the bottom is Amelia now she's 20.

Secondly, this is just kind of setting the scene, if you like, of what's going to happen. I just want to know what you guys think really and if you think I should carry it on or not.

Comments are much appreciated. Love to you all,

Em :)xx*