Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣

On the same day, freen driving her car happily with a wide smile. She even humming in the car with her head moving following the beat and songs that she hummed to. That's how happy she is. She drove the car towards the frequent building she visit as she stopping the car at the parking lot. She getting out from her car and started to walking inside the building with a thin smile.

But still, her cold and straight face was still a winner than those smile.

"VIP Room 194" She mumbled as she walking passing the nurse and the patients that somehow staring onto her with their mouth slightly open. She doesn't even glance to them and that's showing how cold and scary she is to everyone that meets her. Yes, she's at the hospital.

When walking along the hallway of the vip's room, she finally saw the room that showing the same number as what she mumbled just now. Her lips immediately curling to a wide smile as she open the door and seeing her mom was sitting and leaning her back to the hospital bed's headboard. Her wide smile makes her mom slightly furrowed her eyebrows in weird.

"How are you today mom?" Freen ask and walking beside the bed, taking a seat on the chair that already placed beside the bed. She still smiling widely makes her mom tilting her head and look at her with a tint smile.

"Im good. Im not hurting anywhere for now." Mrs. Chankimha said makes freen nodding and grinning widely until its making her eyes disappear! Her mom then frown when seeing this abnormal behaviour of freen. Freen never smiles not grinning this widely before for freaking many years already!

"What's up with the smile? Does something good happen? Why? Having a date with Heidi?" Her mom ask makes freen who heard 'heidi' name just now quickly stopping her smile. Her wide smile disappear just like that. Yes, her mom know that she is engaged with Heidi.

But she never know the story behind it. She just know that freen told her ' I want to engage and get married mom, with Heidi. You will surely like her too when you meet her.'

That's all what freen said to her one year ago.

Freen sighing and could feel she was terribly in problems. So much. How can she handle all of this? She doesn't have power at all.

Freen then give a tint smile.

"Hm. Yes. I spending time with her." Freen lying makes her mom then smiling and pinching her cheek.

"Good to know that you're doing good with your lover, freen. Good to know that you have someone that love you and also you love." Her mom said again.

That's make freen can't hide her uneasy face expressions. There is so many secrets that she hide from her mom. Yeah, its for her best. Freen will do anything for her mom. She can't lose her mom anymore. She still remember the moment that her mom having a problems with her heart and was likely to dying in death that time. it was the most terrible and scary moment ever for her.

How her mom passing out and not breathing for a second, how her mom was likely want to leave her, oh it's the most scary moment and freen don't want that to happened anymore. Yeah, she will do anything for her mom.

Freen smiling and staring onto her mom that spending time with reading, and sometimes playing handphones, or watching some dramas. It's a mess for freen right now. Her mind Totally a mess.

On the other side, Becky going back to the Armstrong's mansion after her work time that day, she was screaming and cheering as if she winning a lottery!

"Mummy!!! Daddy!!!" She shouts when she getting inside the house. Mr and Mrs Armstrong who were at the upstairs quickly running in worried.

"What what??!! What happen princess?!!"

"What happened?!" The two of her parents running and approach becky much more closer as her mom then grabbing her hand, checking onto becky's body as if she was worried that becky getting hurt or what.

But, instead of that, becky was smiling widely and even grinning, showing her perfect teeth and cute dimples.

"What?! I thought you get hurt!" Her mom said as her dad then shooking his head and took a sit on the couch.

Becky then started to jumping just like a little kid makes her both parents furrowed their eyebrows in weird.

"What happened to you huh?" Mrs.Armstrong grab her and dragging her to have a seat on the couch. Becky then stick out her tongue before showing her flexy face.

"I meet freen! I literally meet freen just now daddy! Mummy!" Becky said makes the two of them gasped. They shock and in curious of how becky could meet freen. Did they have a company's project meeting today? huh?

"What?! Where did you meet her?" Mr.Armstrong ask as if he never met freen before.

"At the cafe. We have the same favourite cafe! Oh god, how lucky i am of having a thought to go to the cafe today." Becky said excitedly with her sparkling eyes. Her dad raising his eyebrows and glancing to his wife as if he was telling her that their one and only daughter still doesn't know the truth.

the truth that freen is freaking a ceo of the Arden's company and also Becky's business partner for the new project. A tiny smirk plastered on Mr Armstrong lips.

"Good to know then, princess. So how is she?"

"She was so good looking. Her body is so well build and strong, her height is kinda growing a little bit, ugh.. everything! Ah I want freen so much." Becky said, fangirling over freen with her mind was thinking and remembering again how freen is looking just now.

"I will get her no matter what and no one can hold me back." Becky mumbled again with a tint smirk while thinking to having freen back.

Her parents likely to raise their eyebrows over this change attitude of Rebecca. She becoming a person that the same as before again. A person that will do anything when it comes to freen. She's ego in having freen again. But the difference is, this time, she's not confuse about her feelings and confirm that she want freen in her life.