Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣0️⃣

Its already late night as freen getting out from checking the babies inside the room with the maids was preparing for them to sleep. She went to the upstairs where her room with rebecca is place. When she get inside the room, her shirt collar immediately being pull in a rough way as she gasped a little before her lips being ruined by someone.

Freen's eyes widened and when processing what happened and who is it right now kisisng her hungrily, she slowly respond onto the kiss, grabbing rebecca's waist and pull her more towards her. Rebecca moaned between the hot open mouth and tongue kissing as she admit she miss this kind of actions so much. Its already a long time for them to making out like this.

Freen tightly wrapping her arms around rebecca's waist, with her own back was pressing onto the cold wall of their room. She also pulling and grinding her body onto rebecca's while kissing hungrily with a deep loud groaned.

"Baby." Freen let out a breathy words between the kiss as rebecca know that right now freen wanting to stop her. Because of what? Because rebecca is still in her two and half months condition after giving birth where they should not having the intercourse yet. Its risky for rebecca in freen's mind.

Rebecca bite freen's lips as freen somehow lightly pinch her waist making rebecca gasped and she take her chance to dominate and sliding her tongue, kissing rebecca deeply. The sounds of wet kisses and little whimpers filled the air as when some minutes passed, freen slowly gap their lips, makes rebecca gasping for air. Freen could see how her little wife right now seem red and tense, as herself also could feel the hot temperate inside the room despite the cold airconditioner temperature.

Freen breathing heavily, chest already up and down hurriedly with her gaze seem staring deeply onto rebecca's reddened face.

"We can't baby. You're still——"

"Who said you will fuck me? Who said i will let you do that? Who said?" Rebecca's voices hearing so stern into freen's ears, and that face of her also change to a bold yet angry one. That's making freen gulping hardly and slightly shaky in front of her.

Rebecca scoffed, smirking and staring seductively onto freen's face before she bringing up her hand, tracing over freen's jaw and down onto her neck, and lastly holding the hem of her shirt. Freen gulp hardly.

"How dare are you're seeing and being flirty with another woman? How dare you? How dare you doing that behind me when im just giving birth to your children?" Rebecca whispered onto freen's ears and give a little brush of her lips onto freen's jaw with her deep yet seductive voices makes freen breathing heavily.

"I-i d-di-didn't d-do that b-ba-baby. W-we a-are j-j-ju-just joking. H-heng jus-just joking. I swear!" Freen stutters terribly as rebecca chuckled bitterly onto her skin before slowly brushing her palm onto the half-hard clothed dick of freen. Freen bang her head up against the wall while rolling her eyes backwards when feeling the touch from rebecca. God. Rebecca always makes her going crazy.

Rebecca bite her own lips when feeling how hard freen is as she smirking and look up to freen's reactions.

"You're being so naughty hm? You know that you and this dick should be mine only and yet you're looking over another woman." Rebecca whispered and somehow her hand working to unbuckle freen's pants.

"Gosh im not baby! God fuck." Freen moaned when rebecca sliding her hand fully inside her pants, holding the fully stretch dick. Rebecca whimpers and could feel her pussy down there also wet when touching freen as she then smirking and lean to freen's jaw, giving a little kiss there.