Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣

Freen was thinking deeply at her office of what she should do after what happened with heidi that day. She can't let heidi nor Mr.Arden know about her relationships with rebecca. Because as far as freen know, Arden is a person that will do anything whether its bad or good only to have what he want for his own benefits. She scared if something bad will happen to rebecca.

Suddenly her phone ringing means a call is coming in makes her thoughts back to reality. Freen grab her handphone and look at the unknown number that makes she groaned in annoyed. Why the hell so many unknown number calls her these days?!

She madly and annoyingly accept the call with her eyebrows wrinkled hardly.

"What??!! Who is this??!" She ask coldly and with her voices tone that a little raising from a normal one.

"Huh, You're mad at me..." A soft but upset voices hearing onto freen's ears. Becky pouting with her eyes already tearing up. She's so emotional and extra sensitive knowing that she's in her period days. Freen gasped and quickly flustered.

"No no! Im not mad at you baby.. Im sorry i just dont know that this is your number." Freen said makes becky more in annoyed, mad and upset.

"Look, you're not even save my number." Becky continue with her lips pouting makes freen cursing in her own mind of telling that.

"I wont talk to you." Becky quickly hang up the call, showing that she's sulking and upset right now towards freen.

"Bec! Baby! Rebecca!" Freen call her but as she look at her phone, becky already hang up the call. Freen immediately face palming herself.

"Oh gosh...." She hissed knowing she's in problem. Without waiting for anymore time, freen quickly walk out from her office room and take her car then drove away. Rebecca is always her priorities and she know Rebecca is still on her days, and that's not weird for her to act like that.

Freen arrived in front of rebecca's company as she just wait inside her car for some hours. Yes, she is waiting for becky until the work time comes to the end. On the other side, becky who grumpily organising her office table, look at the watch around her wrist. Its already 7:00 PM with the skies slowly darkened. She grab her hand bag and walk out from her office room and could see that there is none of a figure of her employees anymore.

She went to the lobby of the company with her lips still having those little pout. She just not in her mood at all today. When she going out from the company building and was about to go to the parking lot, she could see a luxury car that she always know the owner. That's make her feet froze for a moment.

Freen who slightly feel sleepy quickly rush getting off from her car when seeing Rebecca's figure who standing still. She jog to her as becky quickly walk away passing her.

"Baby! Rebecca! Hear me first." Freen run and block her way, standing in front of her again as the two of them right now facing each other. Becky look up to her face lazily and coldly makes freen slightly gulped. Freen was wearing those soft puppy eyes but still, becky wont fall for that. Becky keep her pride so high this time.

"Baby, Im sorry? Please? I don't know that is your number. You never told me---"

"Because you don't accept my call that time, freen sarocha. That time when I go and get you at the gym." Becky cut freen's words as freen gulped once again when she heard Rebecca calling her full name. This is the sign of the big problems : Rebecca calling her not only 'freen' but 'freen sarocha'.

Freen's both hand slowly reach for becky's both hand too as she hold her gently with those little pout.

"Im sorry... Okay? Okay, I admit. That's my fault. And i promise i already save your number. Right now... I have someone that waiting for you as my apologize gift" Freen said with a thin smile and that's make becky's face switching to a excited one.

"Who"

Freen smiling widely and booping becky's nose twice.

"Come and see by yourself. Then, you will go home with me okay?"

"But my car---"

"What's the reason of having mike as your bodyguard then? Ask him! Ask him to take it." Freen said makes becky quickly nodding her head. Freen then dragging her to the car, open the front passenger seat for her as with that moment, becky's eyes immediately sparkling when seeing the 'gift'

"Tadaaaa!  She's brown." Freen said as becky quickly getting inside, taking a seat and placing the small teddy bear on her lap.

"Wahhhh! Teddy bear!" She smiling widely and keep looking onto every inch of the teddy bear. Freen chuckled and close the door before jog to the driver seat, getting inside the car too. She stares onto becky who right now grinning wideely and likely to forget her existence because of the teddy bear.

"Awww.. you're forgetting about me already after got that teddy bear huh?" Freen jokingly pouting and showing her upset face to becky. Becky look at her and stick out her tongue.

"Serve you right, because I will love this little brown more than you." Becky said and making a playful face to tease freen makes freen slightly smiling with her eyebrows raised. She cant believe this girl. Ugh.

"Aw, look brown. Mummy is forgetting daddy." Freen said makes becky look at her with her cheeks slightly reddened in embarrassed. The words makes her heart skipped a beat.

Daddy? Mummy?

Gosh. Freen is making her going crazy with those nicknames! With that, that night only filled with a little teasing, dinner and sent rebecca home. Only freen could handle her. Always.