Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

Its already late night as becky still keep drinking at the club as Mike was staying still beside her in the VIP room of the club. Becky's handphone keep ringing but she unconsciously always hang it up and even shut off her phone. She don't want anyone to disturb her time in club and she already completely drunk.

Mike sighing loudly and reaching for becky's hand.

"Mrs.Armstrong, lets going back. You are drunk. Your parents---"

"I don't want..." Becky pouting and yank his hand away roughly in her drunk states.

"I want freen.." She mumbled again and suddenly crying makes Mike gasped and in clueless of what he should do. Becky never going to club, drinking like this before throughout many years he works as a bodyguards of becky. But today, becky was drunk at the club making he in clueless of what he should do.

"Its getting late Mrs Rebecca. You're drunk so bad." Mike said again and tried to drag becky away from her seat but becky don't even budge from her seat.

"I don't want!"

"I want freen!"

"I want her.." Becky pushing mike away rapidly and she crying again, sobbing as if she was a kid being leave by her parents.

"Why freen... why you did that to me..."

Becky started to mumbled and ranting drunkenly. Mike sighing deeply before taking his phone, calling for someone.

"Yes, Richie. Your sister don't even want to going back. She's freaking calling freen's name many times!" Mike said through the call makes Richie sighing deeply. With that, Richie gave mike a phone number that somehow belong to one of freen's staffs. Mike is actually a good friend of Richie. That's why the armstrong's family always trust Mike so much, knowing how kind and great person he is.

Mike then furrowed his eyebrows while calling onto the unknown number of freen's staffs with his eyes glancing worriedly to Becky. He really hopes that this person could answer the call. The first call is ended as mike sighing when there is no answer but he try to make second call on the same number.

With a beep, somehow the call is being accepted and that make him sighing in relief.

"Hello? Who is this?" A woman voices hearing in the call.

"Im mike. Armstrong's bodyguard."

"Oh yes, what can I help?" She ask politely.

"Erm may I ask your ceo's phone number? Mrs Freen sarocha. Its for work and emergency purpose." Mike said and really hoping that she will give the number as mike know that asking ceo's number for person not in the same company is actually false and wrong.

"E-ermmm.."

"I-I promise. T-this is really emergency. For future claim or whatever you want after this, you can forward it to Armstrong's company. Just choose whichever company you want since we have three company." Mike said desperately and somehow slightly stuttering of how in rush he is. He have to get freen's number no matter what because of this drunk little girl who keep rebel and want freen.

"Ah okay then. I agree. I will text you Mrs.Chankimha's number." She said as Mike sighing loudly in relief.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. After that, he hang up the call as for a second, he immediately got freen's contact number from her.

With that, Mike quickly calling freen with his feet walking back and forth. Freen at the other side who was just finish blowing her hair dry after her night shower, furrowed her eyebrows when seeing the unknown number. But still, she just accept it with a curious feelings.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Hello. Im sorry, Mrs.Chankimha. I need you to came to the Moonlight lounge as soon as possible because Mrs. Rebecca was terribly drunk and wont going back until you came here." Mike said in a rush without stop makes freen gasped and cursed under her breath. She's so worried.

"Fuck, don't touch her, I will go there now." Freen quickly hang up the call with her feet immediately running to the downstairs and grabbing her car's key. With that, she getting inside her black lamborghini in a rush and drove away with the most worried feelings. She know that Rebecca get drunk because of what happened just now.

"Gosh you make me so worried." Freen mumbled and accelerating her car more. After for some minutes, she finally arrived in front of the big club as she quickly running to get inside the club with her head turning and eyes looking around. She searching for becky all around the club before she stepping to the Vip's hallway.

She even checking into each of the room until she saw a man was standing really close in front of a figure that she know and looking as if the man was about to do a bad intention towards becky. Freen grinding her teeth in mad as she running and roughly push the man away makes the man stumbled down onto the floor. Mike gasped and groaning in pain. Freen was glaring to him really deeply with her hand curled to a fist. Those fist was literally shaking in mad.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WANT TO TOUCH HER??!!" Freen shout and somehow coming to mike, grabbing his shirt collar and immediately land a hard punch on his cheeks.

buk.

"F-freen! Its me! Its me its me! Rebecca's bodyguard!" He shouts in rush, afraid that freen will beat him more and somehow groaning while holding his cheeks that being punch by freen. His lips was bleeding because of the hard punch while freen gasped but she still grinding her teeth in mad before she push mike roughly again making mike laying in pain on the floor.

"Ughhh..." Mike groaned and cupping his own cheek.

"Bonus for not telling me earlier." Freen coldly said before walking towards becky and softly staring onto her reddened face. She bend her back and slightly caressing becky's cheek softly.

"Rebecca..lets going back?" Freen softly said and likely to whisper as with that, becky's eyes quickly open and staring onto her with a pout.

"Freen! baby..." Becky excitedly said in drunk with her lips smiling widely before immediately wrapping her arms around freen's neck. Freen sighing loudly a little before she gently lift her up bridal style making becky snuggling her face onto the crook of freen's neck. Freen could feel her warm breath that hitting her skin making a shivers down to her spine.

Freen then was about to walking away but she glance to Mike that still holding his cheek on the floor and groaning in pain.

"Im taking her with me. Tell her family." Freen coldy said as she still in annoyed over Mike. The negative thought still running inside freen's mind as she think she will never trust Mike even though he is becky's bodyguard or armstrong's family bodyguard. Mike is freaking a man after all. huh! Freen then walking away with becky in her arms that likely peacefully calm with her presence.