Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣8️⃣

"Baby should we go shopping for our little one? I want to make decorate the room, buying many little clothes, buying toys, buying cars, buyi——"

"Freen, she or he still 2 months in my womb!" Rebecca cut freen's words as they right now having a little talk on the bed. Rebecca was laying down on the bed facing the ceiling while freen laying on her own stomach, putting her head onto rebecca's stomach. Freen was so excited after knowing this and keep mumbling of what she want to buy or build for their little one. Gosh.

Freen pouting and look at rebecca with a little sulky.

"Uhhh... im just excited.. You seem not too care and not excited knowing we will have a baby. Our baby. A baby with me. Are you upset?" Freen ask as she look down and getting a little sensitive when she saw rebecca keep calm over the news and not excited as her. Rebecca sighing loudly when hearing that.

She hold freen's chin and lift it up to make freen look at her as freen still pouting and staring to her. Rebecca give a gentle tint smile before pulling freen's chin as if she was asking freen to coming up closer to her. Yeah, freen did it. She scooted closer to rebecca, staring and facing each other in the most romantic way.

"Its not that im not excited, freen. Maybe because im already expected this? Im happy, baby. Im happy soooo much when the news get into my ears. But yeah, what do you expect huh freen sarocha? Im literally with you everyday everywhere and plus, you're shooting your seeds inside me more than once! Then? You expect im not gonna pregnant? I already expect this, baby. and im so happy." Rebecca caress freen's cheeks as freen's eyes a little sparkle when talking about all of this.

Talking about their little one, talking about their healthy relationships combo hot sessions.

Freen's lips slowly curled to a wide smile while rebecca bringing her fingers and trace freen's jaw with a deep stares, and bite her own lips too. Seducing freen huh?

"Erm... C-can we have our own night freen? Can we...."

"What?! No! No way!" Freen cut rebecca's words with her shock and flustered face while rebecca pouting and frown when receiving the answer.

"We will harm our little one, baby! I will harm she or he. No. We can't do it until you're giving birth and doing well again." Freen answer with a little stern tone in her voices and her eyebrows also wrinkled as if she was mad.

Rebecca smirking a little and pull freen's nape making freen gasped when her lips brushed onto rebecca's lips. Only a little brush, not a kiss yet. Freen's heart thumping loudly as she know, she freaking can't control herself too.

"But i already ask the doctor and he said its okay to have the intercouse, plus, its safe and even giving benefits for the mommy during the mid pregnancy. But....... daddy need to be gentle hm? Can you, da-daddy?" Rebecca whispered, making their lips brushing more to each other as freen could feel her body heating up from inside. Gosh, rebecca know so much how to seduce her.

Freen gulped hardly and release out her shaky breath.

"A-are you s-serious, m-mommy? I-it wont h-harm my little one?" Freen ask as rebecca smirking and nodding her head. With that, rebecca pull her nape more, making their lips collide as freen groaned before getting on top of rebecca, hovering her.

Yes, its true, intercouse when pregnancy is not wrong and its safe for the mommy that have a healthy baby and pregnancy (as long as the mommy is not having any complications or problems)

That night, the same. Those little moans and groans escaped from their mouth, filling the room with freen for sure handling rebecca as if she was a fragile diamond. Gentle yet soft touch and strokes until they both pants and come undone.