Chapter 9️⃣2️⃣

They right now in the car, as rebecca already make the second punishment where freen have to bring her to the amusement park. Knowing freen can't really survive on the ride, rebecca purposely want to bring her there and make she riding the extreme ride there.

Freen cant help but just to accept this even though she already terribly sweating when knowing she have to ride those extreme ride at the amusement park soon.

"Baby...." Freen glance to rebecca who still coldly staring to front as freen then grabbing her hand, giving a peck on it with her eyes still on the road. Rebecca look at her as freen look at her again and give a tint smile.

"C-can we go to my house first? Mom want to meet you so bad. She must be so happy knowing you're fully well again. Can we can we?" Freen ask, showing her puppy face as if she want to persuade rebecca who still mad right now. Yeah, actually rebecca already not that angry towards freen anymore. After freen said that 'she only saw rebecca's face on that woman', rebecca quickly forgive her.

Right now she just... want to punish freen and let freen remember how worse she get to punish if she cheat or going with another woman after this. For lessons!

"Fine. Plus, its still early to go to the amusement park." Rebecca said makes freen smiling widely and giving another multiple pecks on her hand.

"Thankyou baby." Freen stay still holding rebecca's hand while she was driving and that's make becky cant help but to smile a little knowing freen will be her's forever started from now. There is no challenging problems anymore. She hope so.

After for some minutes, they finally arrived in front of freen's house and park the car at the garage as freen quickly running to the side, opening the door for her loves one.

"Here we go, princess." Freen give her hand to rebecca once she open the door, expecting that rebecca will accept those gentle treatment from her but nope! Rebecca holding back herself from smiling and just getting out from the car without holding freen's hand.

Freen's smiling lips slowly faded as she was wearing her upset face.

"You're still in your punishment freen sarocha chankimha. So behave." Becky glare to her and walk away to get inside the house, leaving freen sighing deeply and slammed the car's door roughly.

"Fuck punishment. This is the worse punishment ever in my life." Freen groaned loudly.

"THEN DONT DO IT AGAIN!" A voices hearing as freen quickly gulp, knowing its rebecca's voice. Gosh how can that little girl's ears was so damn sharp.

"Stop complaining and come here!" Rebecca shout again while taking off her sandals and get inside the house. Freen quickly rushing to the door and also get inside the house. Seriously, freen looking like a 'husband' that scared to her wife. Kekekeke.

Rebecca getting inside the house as she immediately smiling widely, jumping into freen's mom arms makes Mrs Chankimha gasped and clueless. After the amnesia incident, rebecca acting so straight yet a little bit uncomfortable around her but right now rebecca is so polite yet so sweet again.

"H-huh?!"

"How are you auntie?" Rebecca ask while broking the hug and giving those wide smile, showing her beautiful cute dimples. One more time, Freen's mom gasped and glancing to freen who walking towards them.

Freen give a tint smile and nodding.

"She's already remember everything mom." Freen said makes Mrs Chankimha quickly cupped becky's cheeks and stares to her lovingly.

"Really?! God." Mrs.Chankimha pull becky into the hug again as becky chuckled and hug her tightly too.

"Lets go. I have so many to talk to you."

"Me too!"

The two walk together to the living room as freen slightly frown knowing that she likely not exist to this two person right now. Rebecca and Freen's mom keep talking to each other, expressing and telling stories of how they two miss each other after this long time. Plus, rebecca also ask about the condition of Freen's mom health which she got to know that freen's mom getting better day by days.

Meanwhile, freen just sitting across them, staring onto them with a deep sigh. Really, they totally ignore her.

"You know what mom?! Freen is freaking in trouble last night. I found her kissing with someone else, drinking and im sure if im not there, she already have sex with that woman!" Rebecca complaining as freen cursed under her breath and facepalming her own self. Gosh.

Mrs.Chankimha glares to freen and wearing her unsatisfied angry face makes freen gulp and look down to the floor.

"Really??!! This jerk!!! How dare you huh??!!!"

"Fuck..." Freen mumbled under her breath. She's not in trouble only with rebecca, but right now also with her own mom.

"Yes! Ugh! I was so mad, annoyed and want to kill her at that moment."

"You should kill her you know! No way! You're this gorgeous and she still looking for someone else?!"

The two woman in front of freen right now bashing and gossiping in front of her face!

"Mom, rebecca. Come on. I already explain about this right?" Freen said softly with her upset face, looking so timid yet so sad.

"Then?! I still cant forget it." Rebecca groaned and slightly smirking as mrs chankimha also smirking, seeing freen looking so in trouble and timid in front of rebecca.

"Im sorry...." Freen look down and pressing her own lips together.

"Yes just punish her, rebecca. Punish her so bad. So that she will remember her fault." Freen's mom said.

"Yes i will! There are two other punishment!"

There she is. Freen is dealing with rebecca and somehow right now rebecca is having a 'friend' which is Freen's mom to complaining or to supporting her in doing everything right now. Gosh, freen should not introducing rebecca to her mom again. Because look at them! They literally in the same team!

Its true what people said. Woman or wife is always become the leader in relationship or marriage because of their 'tiger' side that can weaken every side of their partner. hehe.