Chapter 7️⃣5️⃣

Becky jump onto the bed and laying down with her legs and arms open widely. Her mind was filling what happened with freen just now, and she feel like she never like this before. Kiss is such a usual things for her before but, look at her right now, kissing freen makes she floating in the air.

The kiss is only a slow kiss, a simple one and plus she's not replying to freen, but... ugh. The effects was feeling into her spine! Her adrenaline and dopamine runs into her body in a second!

Suddenly, her thoughts being cut by a beep from her phone. She grab it and seeing a message with a contact name which is 'heng'. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Heng? Isn't this freen's friend that she said just now? huh? He know me too or what?" Becky mumbled and tap onto the message.

Heng : Sorry for disturbing you, Armstrong's princess. Keke. I know you dont remember me. But i just want to say that you need to packing your clothes in a luggage since you will go to the business trip with freen. 😏

Becky gasped and furrowed her eyebrows. She's excited but somehow questioning everything right now. Why heng was the one that message her?

Rebecca 🧸 : Erm... o-okay?

Becky replied and grabbing the pillow. closing her face with it. She was smiling widely in silence.

The next day, freen walking to the airport while pulling her luggage cooly as everyone around her fix their eyes towards her. She was wearing her sunglasses with her comfortable polo shirts and loose pant. Its all black, making she looking so hot and elegance at the same time. She run her fingers through her hair and proudly walking as that confidence making everyone drooling towards her.

"Freen!" Heng call as with that, she shot her head and and could see they all already gathered at the corner of the airport, waiting for their departure. But, something caught her eyes. Freen quickly take off her sunglasses, squinting her eyes and could see rebecca was looking towards her direction with her eyebrows raised.

Freen gasped. But her feet quickly drag her towards them.

"What?! Why are you here?!" Freen ask with her wrinkeld eyebrows and glance to Nam and Heng. She glare to them but they quickly look away and whistling their mouth as if they're not involved in this.

"Why? Hen——"

"Okay lets go! Its our plane!" Heng quickly cut becky's words and drag her away as freen then glance to nam, glaring to her. Nam grinning and quickly look at heng.

"Heng! Wait for me!!!" Nam running away to escape herself too makes freen sighing loudly and furrowing her eyebrows hardly. She know this must be their plan in bringing becky. Its not that she dont want becky is here, but....

They actually freaking have a party at New Zealand after the meeting with Nam's company. A big party that involved many others Ceo of the too company from all country in the world. And then... rebecca is there? Fuck, No. Men will surely stripping rebecca with their eyes! Ugh!