Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣

A week has passed, freen is not so well as she keep crying all night these days. And this one week too, she distancing herself completely from armstrong's family. Everyone. Basically everyone. That's make becky in clueless when freen didn't even reply to her text, calls nor meeting her. When becky when to her house, freen never open the door.

Becky keep thinking that she is making a fault. But... when this happened too long and its already one week, she know that this is not because of fault, sulking or whatever it is. This is a serious case.

Freen went to her office so late this time with her not so neat appearance and her face looking so pale yet so cold. When she getting inside her office room, two figure of persons that she hate the most is sitting nicely at her office table. That's make freen walking to them with no feelings as if she's a dead-living body.

"You're accepting our deals right freen sarocha?" Mr.Arden suddenly ask makes freen look at him and smirking mockingly.

" And if im not?" Freen ask mockingly with her tint smirk.

"And then..." Mr.Arden taking out a piece of paper from heidi's bag while heidi was shrugging her shoulder proudly. He show it to freen while raising his eyebrows arrogantly.

"This is rebecca's thumbprint, freen. Its done. I've bought half of her company shares. Did you still want to reject me?" Mr.Arden said makes freen's eyes slightly widened seeing the paper and with that too, her heart clenching knowing this is the end. Yes. This is the end. Her eyes shaking and slowly releasing its tears, blurring her visions before she looking down. The tears dropping onto the ground with her hands curled to a tight trembling fist.

She's mad. But the sadness still dominating her body as at the moment she know she's doesnt have a hopes anymore to reject all of the deals. When richie said before this that arden will never can snatch the company so easily, freen somehow still have those little hopes but right now, when seeing the paper that obviously having rebecca's thumbprints, all of those hopes end just like that.

Arden wrapped freen's around his little finger just like that. Seriously. Yes, Arden use his man to bring rebecca to the restaurant as if they want to discuss about the project under freen's name, but he put a sleeping pills inside rebecca's drink and take her thumbprints instead. Look, arden win this fight just that easily.

Freen slowly lift up her face and showing her cries to them makes arden smirking more widely.

"Huh you're that love towards that woman hm?" Arden said mockingly makes heidi scoffed in annoyed. Freen's shaky lips, tears and trembling body could be seen clearly making the two of arden right now smiling in winning. They know they won the games when seeing freen like this.

"I-if i-i marry heidi w-will you let rebecca's family safe and all of her c-company back to her again?" Freen mumbled between her hard cries with her shaky voices makes arden and heidi smirking widely. He then stood up, walking towards freen and tapping her shoulder.

"Of course freen. You know im a man that always hold my words. Marry heidi freen. You have two weeks for preparation." He said with his wide smirk knowing that freen is drowning into his trap. Yes, freen is giving up. She's totally blank. She accept this fate. Atleast, rebecca and the company is safe. That's all she thinks for now.

"I-i will." Freen answer with a hard gulp makes heidi smiling widely and so do Mr.Arden.

"Good. That's a deal then." Mr.Arden grab her hand and having a handshakes with freen looking down, crying so hard. She's devastated, messy, blank and clueless.

At the moment, She accept the fate that rebecca and her can't be together. This is not their destiny. How hard and how deep their love is, when this is not their fate, That's mean there is nothing too. Yes, she started to believe she doesnt have a fate with becky.

Knowing you is the best for me, rebecca. Having you is a the most great things that happened to me and being with you is always the amazing memories ever for me. If i can rewrite the stars, i will, rebecca. I will change this world to become ours. The world that giving us a chance to living together with each other. I love you rebecca.