Chapter 9️⃣3️⃣

"Uweerrkk" Freen throwing up for the third time, gripping for the bench and also holding her grumbling stomach. This is already the tenth ride they get in and yes, freen can't hold it anymore. Its already late night and rebecca was taking this so hard and really beating freen by using this extreme ride.

There freen is right now, bending down towards the street, letting her vomit out after the tenth ride.

"Uwerrk.."

Rebecca slightly rub freen's back, feeling a little guilty of her harsh treatment towards freen. Freen grab rebecca's hand and standing straightly again before holding her spinning head.

"I-i ca-cant any-more baby..." Freen weakly said as becky slowly wipe freen's mouth with a tissue and give her a bottle of water. Freen's face was so pale yet looking so weak, her body also have no strength anymore.

"I got it. Drink this." Rebecca help freen to drink the water before freen grabbing her arms and have a weak hug. Freen resting her head on rebecca's shoulder, breathing heavily because of the spinning headache from the ride. Rebecca could feel freen likely to put all of her weight onto her, showing how weak she is right now.

"I-im so sor-rry rebecca. I-i swear. I wo-wont do it anymore. P-please. L-lets go back? I regret it. So -much. I ca-cant stand properly anymore." Freen mumbled with her eyes closed as becky somehow could feel she was so guilty yet so satisfied over what she did.

This is your lessons freen! Dont play with me.

She's that anti when it comes to someone else touching what her's.

"Okay okay. Lets go back home okay?" Rebecca said makes freen nodding weakly on her shoulder.

"Where should we go back home? Your house or my house?"

"Wherever you want baby. As long as im sleeping with you. Please..." Freen answering weakly again. Rebecca cant help but to smiling a little and humming.

"Hm okay then. Your house okay? Since your house is much more closer from here. I will drive." Rebecca said makes freen slowly pull out from the hug and stares to rebecca with her hand still holding rebecca's hand.

"Are you sure you want to drive? I can call mike or he—-"

"Its okay, freen. I can drive." Becky smiling a little and tapping freen's cheek makes freen weakly smiling and nodding. With that, rebecca hold freen as they walk to the car and driving back home.

When arrived, they quickly get inside the room as freen immediately slump her body onto the bed while holding her throbbing head. She was closing her eyes, weakly and obviously will fall asleep in any second.

Rebecca eyeing freen's figure that laying on the bed as she walking to her, taking a sit and staring onto each parts of Freen's body. Freen was so hot even though in those weak and pale face. She started to have the dirty mind makes her hand slowly roaming onto freen's shirt buttons.

"Baby.... Lets shower together?" Rebecca said in half whispered and slowly unbutton freen's shirt makes freen slowly open her eyes and seeing how those gorgeous face turn to a flirty seducing one. Rebecca lick her own lips when freen's shirt totally open, revealing those toned muscles of her chest and abs.

Freen grab her hand, staring onto rebecca's face before her other hand stroking rebecca's hair away from covering those cute gorgeous face. She know so much of what the meaning of rebecca's actions right now but she can't agree to it since her head was throbbing so hard.

"Baby.. Im not feeling well. Tomorrow okay? Alright? I promise." Freen whispered back as becky pouting and getting annoyed when her request about 'showering together' is getting reject. Before this freen never reject her when it comes to THIS aspect but right now.. freen reject her?! Gosh. This is totally new! Freen never reject her in making love but today!!! Ugh!!!

"I hate—-"

"Rebecca... Baby. Hear me out." Freen cupped rebecca's cheeks and pulling her down before placing a gentle peck on her lips.

"Im not rejecting you because i dont want to do it, its because of my head. Its hurting and spinning so hard. Im sorry. Okay? Tomorrow i will make up with you and i will come back home early too! Okay?! We will have our night tomorrow." Freen said softly, caressing rebecca's face with their face close to each other and staring to each other.

"Promise?" Becky pouting as freen smiling and nodding.

"Promise. Right now lets sleep hm?! Im exhausted."

"Let me take my shower first, and you sleep okay?!" Rebecca said while pulling her body out from the bed. Freen nodding and close her eyes again, slowly to drifted into her sleep again. That night, the only thing rebecca excited is tomorrow. Their promise and their night just like what freen said. She miss freen so bad.