Chapter 6️⃣3️⃣

They finally arrive in front of the small ordinary house as becky slowly loosened her arms around freen's waist. Freen cant help but to look down onto the arms that slowly moving away from her waist with a tint smile plastered on her lips. Becky then get off from the motorbike as freen taking off her own helmet first. She then grabbing becky's hand makes becky slightly gasped before she help her to taking off the helmet gentle.

Yeah, at that time, becky cant help but to staring onto freen's face that somehow she find freen is not that bad actually. But, her mind was running with something else.

Sometimes cold, sometimes so soft and gentle. Ugh.

Freen slightly taking the strand of becky's hair away from her face and patting her head to fix her hair makes becky squirming and look down because of the unfamiliar touch. Freen chuckle silently before she also get off from the motorbike.

"That disgusted towards me huh?" Freen ask indicating of how becky is squirming from her touch just now. Becky shoot her head up and rolled her eyes before glaring to freen who right now raising her eyebrows while fixing her own hair.

"Yes! Ugh!" Becky groaned and just admit it even though actually she's not feeling that. She just feel... a little bit uncomfortable? Or.. a little bit shy? Because of the unfamiliar touch from the person or the woman that she hates right now.

Freen shrugged her shoulder and stepping closer towards her makes becky want to stepping backwards but before she could do so, freen is fast enough to grab her wrist and pull her closer making their body collide. A loud gasped earning from becky's mouth as she look up, seeing how freen is staring onto her deeply and intensely as if she will bite her anytime soon.

"W-what.." Becky push freen's chest a little makes freen smirking with her eyes still stuck on the gorgeous face.

"Make sure to behave so well inside this place huh rebecca? Dont show your bitchy attitude here or not you will know what i will do." Freen said in half whispered with her eyes fall down onto becky's lips for a second before she look up to becky's eyes again. Becky rolled her eyes.

"What?! What you will do? As if i will scared." Becky mockingly said and making those annoying faces makes freen sighing and smirking with her eyes seductively look up and down onto becky's face. That's actions of her somehow makes becky gulp a little, feeling nervous out of sudden.

"I dont know? What do you think? Will i make this pink perfect lipstick smudges or.... will i rip this thin shirt away? Which one do you suggest?" Freen bite her own lips and purposely raising her hand, was about to touch becky's shirt top button but becky quickly push her roughly. That's make freen stepping backwards much more.

"Pervert! Annoying! Euw!!! Disgusting as fuck!" Becky shout and run away with her rosy cheeks and could feel how the heat rushing to her blood. Gosh, she will dead anytime soon if freen keep doing this. Freen chuckled while rubbing her nose bridge, seeing how rebecca is that flustered. Huh, if she know that she and freen already doing all of this things in such a rough and dirty way, she must be freak out right?

A tint smile plastered on freen's lips when only thinking of the cute yet naughty behaviour of rebecca. Freen then walking towards the house with becky already waiting for her. One more time, she rolled her eyes when their eyes meet.

Freen scoffed and slowly knocked onto the door.

Knock!Knock!

With only twice knock, the door already open revealing auntie haze. Auntie haze's eyes slightly widened in excitement while becky furrowed her eyebrows hardly when seeing her.

"Freen! Oh you're here." She hug freen as freen willingly accept the hug with a wide smile. Auntie haze's eyes then stuck onto becky's figure who standing still behind freen. A tint smile plastered on Auntie haze's lips.

She broke the hug and stares to freen for a while.

"Is she already okay?" She mouth to freen silently as freen then shook her head a little also in secret way. Yes, auntie haze somehow already know everything about becky and also about freen's problems. After arden getting into the jail and when becky wake up from her comma, freen come to the cafe to release her frustration and there, auntie haze coming to comfort and calm her down.

With that, freen told everything that happened to her and becky. Including becky's amnesia.

Auntie haze then nodding and pat freen's shoulder before freen glancing to becky and give her a way.

"Hug auntie haze, rebecca." Freen sternly said while auntie just smiling to becky who looking onto her in clueless. Becky then make her annoyed face.

"Why should i..." Rebecca mumbled in her slow tone but freen obviously could heard that.

"Rebecca patricia!" Freen's voices sound so cold yet so mad makes becky groaned and rolling her eyes.

"Alright alright!" Becky stepping towards auntie and hug her for a while with auntie haze's lips smiling widely.

"I miss you so much. You're not coming to meet me already for a while!" Auntie mumbled as becky then pull out from the hug and stares to her with a tint awkward smile.

"I-im sorry, but i dont really remember you." Becky said makes auntie haze then pinch her cheeks.

"Its okay. I know that. Lets go inside." Auntie said and leading them to get inside the house, leaving the two at the door as becky cupped her cheek that being pinch and wear her unsatisfied face.

"auch!"

Freen look at her and slightly glaring.

"Behave, rebecca. Respect. That's all i ask. She's know you for one year already and remember, you're losing your memories. So acted behavely just like you're losing your memories. Not like you know everything and acting like a bitch." Freen whispered sternly and walking away getting inside the house makes becky groaned in annoyed.

"Ugh this ice bear!" She stomping her feet into the house too.