Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

After freen excusing herself to go back home to look up for her mom, Rebecca laying her back on the sofa at the living room with her lips smiling widely and even humming happily. Her eyes is watching the movie that play on the television but her mind is not focusing on it at all. She was so down bad for freen, in awe and so in love.

"Rebecca. Here." Her mom suddenly come while handing her a box. Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows before sitting up and look at her mom in weird.

"W-what..."

"Take and then look at it." Her mom said again makes rebecca slowly take the plastic medium size box with her both hand before her mom take a sit beside her. Rebecca open the box and her eyes widened when seeing there is so many medicine.

"What? For what?" Rebecca ask, staring to her mom in weird. Mrs.Armstrong sighing and shooking her head.

"Its for you. For your health and also its good for your future baby. Its medicine and also herbs that suits us as a woman. You want a healthy baby right? You want to get pregnant right? So just consume it." Her mom said makes becky gulp hardly and slowly look at each bottle of the medicine or herbs. Gosh.

"I-its not that i- i will immediately pregnant.." Rebecca mumbled.

"Ugh not pregnant huh?! Then last night? What do you want to explain to me? Okay even though from last night that you think you're 'not pregnant' after the several rounds, but still, you need to consume it. Its good for health and future baby. Plus, for our part down there too." Her mom said with a little tease makes becky's cheeks immediately reddened in embarrassed.

She slowly nodded her head and bite her lower lips before place the box on the small table in front of them. She then turn to stare her mom again.

"W-what if i got pregnant? Is it —- h-hurt mommy?" Rebecca slightly stuttering as she actually a little afraid of the pregnant words. Yeah, before this people said handling pregnancy is not that easy, plus giving birth is likely breaking all of the bones inside our body.

Mrs Armstrong sighing and give a little smile before pinching rebecca's puff and cute cheeks.

"If i say its not hurt, then im lying, rebecca. But, you need to know, Our partner, which is freen as your soon to be partner, of course will help and comfort you rebecca. Just like your daddy and me too. Your daddy is so sweet yet so cares towards me from the start of my pregnancy until i gave birth. And even after that. He still cares until im fully recovered. And im sure, freen will always be with you and cares for you. Okay? Dont worry about it too much." Her mom explain makes rebecca nodding and slightly bite her lower lips.

"Plus, you have me and your soon to be mother in law right? We both have the experince. So dont worry." She said again.

Rebecca nodding and sighing lightly with a thin smile plastered on her lips. By only thinking that she will have child with freen, she already could feel the happiness. God.

"But freen was so strong in bed, mommy. Gosh, i think we will have a dozen children in this house soon." Rebecca said, just purposely to make a joke makes her mom laugh loudly and follow by rebecca too.

"Oh no wonder why i heard you scream so loud!"

"MOMMY!!!!!!!" Rebecca yell with her reddened cheeks earning a laugh from her mom. Oh, she just want to joke around but right now she was the one that shy towards her mom comments.