Chapter 9️⃣7️⃣

When arrived at her house, freen rushingly getting inside the house and searching for rebecca all over the house.

"Rebecca! Baby!!"

There is no answer.

"Mom?!!! Mom! Where is rebecca?!" Freen shouts again as her mom slowly getting out from the room in her sleepy state. Freen quickly run to her and grab her mom's hand.

"Where is rebecca, mom?!" She ask makes Mrs Chankimha groaned and scoffed in annoyed.

"Who teach you to make a promise and then not fulfill it freen sarocha? Who teach you?! Im not teaching you that, freen sarocha. Look. Rebecca is not here anymore. Serve you right, and go solve this by yourself!" Her mom said makes freen gulp and cursing under her breath.

"Gosh.. Im dead." Freen mumbled and licking her dry lips in nervous, flustered and also scared.

"She at her parent's house right? Mom? I-i will go there! Sorry mom. Im not staying here tonight. I love you. Take care!" Freen give a peck on her mom's forehead before she running away in rush, wanting to go to the armstrong's mansion in order to meet and persuade rebecca again.

Freen drove away as even in the car with air-conditioner, she still could feel she was sweating hardly. When arrived at the armstrong's mansion, she park the car perfectly before rush to the main door.

Knock! Knock!

"Rebecca!" Freen call in a little soft tone as before she could knock the door more, the door suddenly open revealling richie who raising his eyebrows and arms crossing onto his chest.

Freen gulp hardly.

"Re-rebecca is here? Gosh, i was so stupid." Freen run her fingers through her hair while gasping for air, slightly exhausted of how she in rush doing all of this.

"At her room. Grumpy, mad, doesnt eat dinner, and sulking." Richie said, describing of how rebecca condition is  right now. Hearing that, freen gulp as she already could feel the tense. Only with the describing words she already can see her future. God!

"I-im going to her room. Is it okay?" Freen ask as richie then give her a way to get inside the house.

"As you wish. But talk properly, as you always know of how she will act when she's mad." Richie said as if he was giving a advices for freen so that freen will be more patient and calm when handling the mad rebecca.

Freen nodded and quickly walking inside, straight to the upstairs. She take a deep breath in front of rebecca's room before she slowly twist the door knob and what makes freen gasped is, the door knob is not locked.

Freen lick her own lips a little before she quickly get inside the room, and locked the door again and she turn to see rebecca. Becky gasped on her bed, as she quickly sitting up on the bed, glaring to freen with her grumpy mad face.

"What are you doing here?! Mrs. Liar!" Becky groaned as freen pouting a little, wearing a soft face before stepping closer to the bed.

"I-im sorry baby. Im sorry. I have a meeting this evening and i........"

"I what???!!!" Rebecca shouts as at that moment, freen regret of starting this conversation. Gosh, she should not mentioning about emma right now. This little girl will be lost her mind soon after knowing this! But still, she already getting herself into a big problems.