Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣

A day had passed and obviously, freen and becky was getting so close with each other. Freen don't really push becky anymore and becky will search for a free time to spend time with her.Its good right? Everything is going so well for now even though freen know this is actually not a good things for the both of them. That's including their project that involved between the two companies. Everything is going well.

Today, freen was at her office room with her lips still smiling widely. Of course, she was in her happy mood knowing her relationships with becky getting stronger day by day. Becky will always clingy to her, asking her to have meals or date together, wanting kisses and hugs, wanting skinships anywhere they goes and what important is freen forget everythings around her when she with becky.

Becky is freen's whole world.

Suddenly the door of her office room swung open revealing Heidi with her grumpy and unsatisfied face. She walk to freen with her feet stomping makes freen look at her in weird.

"Why the fuck Rebecca patricia Armstrong coming here to meet you before?" Heidi ask makes freen slightly gasped hearing that. This might be when she was at the gym and Rebecca coming here to search for her.

Freen clear her throat a little and standing up, walking towards Heidi with her coldness still maintained. Heidi was glaring to her as if she want to swallow freen anytime soon.

"What? Seriously Heidi? She's Ceo of the armstrong's company. Of course she coming here to talk about the project with me." Freen said coldly to defend herself as Heidi smirking mockingly as if she doesn't trust of that excuse.

"As if I will trust you, freen. Fuck off. You're so cold to me and that's the reason huh? Rebecca is the reason huh?" Heidi yell onto freen's face makes freen grinding her teeth in annoyed. Yes, freen is a person that having those anger issues actually but she always manage it before this. Freen is a person that always easily getting mad when something hit her nerves.

"I WAS FUCKING TOLD YOU SHE'S COMING HERE FOR WORKS!" Freen shouts loudly onto heidi's face.

"THEN WHAT THE REASON OF ASKING YOUR SCHEDULE AND GOING TO THE SAME PLACE YOU'RE GOING FREEN SAROCHA??!!! FUCKING TELL ME!"

"THAT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS HEIDI! I TOLD YOU ONCE AGAIN, THAT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS." Freen shouts loudly and that's make Heidi chuckled mockingly. Heidi got it. Heidi feels like freen obviously backing up rebecca right now in front of her face. She got it.

Freen's eyes darkened, her jaw was tighten, and her stares was so deep, glaring into Heidi eyes who right now glaring deeply into her eyes too. Freen's chest was heavy and raising up and down in mad. Her face also was freaking red. For real, freen is so mad.

Heidi smirking.

"You're fucking mess up freen. I said one more time, you're freaking mine." Heidi coldly said and walk out from the office room as all of the employees look at her with a gulp. They heard all of those conversations. Of course. The loud shouts and yell could be heard so clearly from outside.

Freen leave a deep frustrate sigh as she ruffle her hair with her both hand roughly. Yes, she know. She mess up. So much. This is the first time she raise her voices to Heidi and that's because of Rebecca patricia. She know how much she show to Heidi that Rebecca is obviously her important person and that's seriously mess everythings up.

"Fuck!" Freen groaned loudly once again with her teeth grinding hardly in mad. Fuck all of this. She's so frustrated of all of this shits. This is so nonsense. Freaking nonsense. She just want happiness! Why the fuck she got all of this instead? The world is playing with her. Seriously, this is the worse game she got into.

At the other side, Rebecca was talking on the phone with a man. She decide to make this step. Yes, she sure of this.

"Alright Miss. I will ask one of our excellent and top investigator to meet you as soon as possible." The man said makes becky nodding her head.

"Yes please. As fast as you can." She said before hang up the phone. Yeah, its true of what you guys is thinking right now. Becky call for the best investigator company to make move and investigate about all of this problems between her, freen and also arden's family. She know that this is the only best step she could do at least to know and help freen. Even though she still doesn't know what's wrong with freen but she put all of her trust on freen.

She trust freen when freen saying she love her so much.

And She know, freen is in problems.