Chapter 8️⃣6️⃣

Day by day passed. The day turn to a normal one again once they back from New zealand. Freen staring onto the glassy window, looking onto the view from her office room with her mind was thinking about something else. She was thinking about rebecca and also herself. She started to feel that giving space to rebecca is the good things to do for now. She doesnt like seeing rebecca in pain.

The door of her offcie room suddenly swung open revealling rebecca who was wearing her soft pink and white colour of attire and walking towards her. These days, rebecca could feel that freen not talking that much, and more prefer being alone than fighting words over her. Yeah, before this they cant even stand still to not fight with each other but right now, freen likely to just shuts her mouth up and letting rebecca win that fastly.

"There is no schedule for today. You can—-"

"Thankyou." Freen answer before slowly turn around her swivel chair and staring to rebecca. Freen gulped hardly and could feel she was getting emotional and teary out of sudden when thinking of the idea to distancing herself away from rebecca.

As long as you're in a good condition, i willing to do anything for you, rebecca. Including letting you go with someone else.

"You can go out now." Freen said again and that's makes becky somehow furrowed her eyebrows. She started to worry, and also seem to curious and confuse towards freen. Yes, she purposely dont want to tell freen that she already remember all of this and recover from her amnesia as she actually expect to see a little good naughty game from freen but right now, its not like what she expected. Instead, Freen is a little far from her.

"Whats wrong with you?!" Becky ask in her annoyed voices just purposely to hold the same character. Freen sighing and look at her lazily.

"If you're coming here to have a mouth or words fight with me, please dont. Im not gonna involving myself." Freen coldly said and yet she was sounding so lazy and weak. As if she was losing her hope.

Becky gasped as she could feel she was getting hurted by this actions of freen. As always, a emotional and sensitive yet clingy rebecca is coming backkkkkk!

Seriously, she dont like getting ignore by freen.

"FINE!" Rebecca groaned and walk away, getting out from the office room in really annoyed.

"I already remember everything but you was the one that ignoring and distancing yourself now huh?!" Rebecca mumbled alone. She know, freen might be overthinking and taking all of this too hard. But, she just expected a good effort from freen. Somehow, A little mess happened again.