Chapter 6️⃣5️⃣

Some days passed as freen sitting at her living room with a loud sigh. She keep checking her phone, waiting for the certain someone but she know she will never get the exact things that she wait right now. Which is rebecca. Rebecca's texts or call.

"Fuck, how many days i should control myself around you?" Freen mumbled as she then ruffled her hair in frustrated when thinking about her current relationship with rebecca that seem not really going well right now. She admit, she cant stand her for too long. She might crossed the line and do something that will shocking rebecca in anytime soon. Seriously.

The urge to touch her, kissing her, hug her nor having those intimate things towards her is much more striking in freen's body.

Freen leave a deep sigh and proceed to went to her gym spot where only place beside the balcony at the upstairs of her house. Its not a room or what, its just a open area at the upstairs of her house that she put all of the gym's equipments there.

She working out for an hour as she catch her breath so loudly when suddenly the main door of her house being knocked and thats followed by the bell of the house that ringing.

Freen furrowed her eyebrows. If its not heng, then its nam?

She grab a small towel and slightly rub her sweaty temples before throw it onto her shoulder and walk to the downstairs. When she open the door, the person that she expect coming which is heng and nam were being replace by a mix british siblings.

Freen gasped while rebecca is slightly eyes widened when seeing her. Becky's eyes moving up and down onto freen as she could see freen was casually wearing her sleeveless black shirt with her black short pant. How those sweats covering freen's neck, forehead, and biceps, how freen literally having those ripped muscles on her biceps, how the veins popped ——-

"Come on rebecca, at least close your mouth. The flies will get in." Richie cut her thoughts while raising his eyebrows and smirking.

Freen holding back her chuckled and keep her straight face with a tint smirk, staring onto rebecca's face that somehow rosy in embarrassment.

"W-what! I-im——"

"Get in richie. What the purpose of you coming here huh?" Freen suddenly said, ignoring rebecca as freen then lead richie to get inside the house. The two of them leaving rebecca that stay still standing in front of the door as she frown in annoyed.

"Ugh. Both of them were so annoying." Becky groaned before stepping inside. Her eyes immediately looking around and could feel that she had come here before. She feel familiar but still, she can't denied that this feel a little bit new to her. She just feelings like she was first time stepping in this house but somehow, the familiar feelings also could be feel. Oh, gosh, she dont know.

Freen and Richie take a sit on the couch as freen then awkwardly smiling.

"Im sorry im a little bit inappropriate. I was just having my morning work out just now." Freen said while wiping her sweats more on her neck. Becky then take a sit beside richie which also across from freen.

Her eyes still stucks on freen's appearance. Yes, freen is looking so good looking and much more hot in this condition.

No wonder that woman so flirty with this ice bear.

"Its okay freen. I came here to ask your answer freen, about my parents proposal for you. Yeah about the company..." Richie suddenly said and looking onto her makes freen sighing loudly. Freen then glancing to becky that beside richie as she purposely lifting her bicep and acting like she was wiping her nape with the towel. She purposely did that. PURPOSELY.

At that moment, Becky's eyes likely betraying herself. She dont want to see that but her eyes cant help but to glance towards those ripped and toned muscles that showing off on freen's bicep. In her mind, somehow she wonder why freen get this muscles as long as she know freen is a woman. Or... did freen really like working out until she could build those muscles that supposedly only men have?

Freen smirking a little and give a wink towards richie makes him furrowed his eyebrows in disgusted. Disgust of how freen's way in seducing his little sister. He glance to becky at the moment secretly with his corner eyes.

"I cant accept those, richie. Because from what the one and only princess of armstrong's family said, im only hungry for your family's money. So i wont accept that proposal." Freen said just in purpose to tease becky. Becky's eyebrows wrinkled and she look at freen in mad.

"Didn't i already told you im sorry? And this things already pass right? And i did what you want so that i can have the forgiveness. Then what's more?! Ugh annoying!" Becky groaned with her annoyed tone and her voices likely to protest freen.

Freen smirking a little.

"Oh really? What i remember, i dont say to you that i already forgive you? Right? Am i right?" Freen replied mockingly too while shrugging her shoulders. Becky groaned and rolled her eyes more before crossing her arms onto her chest and leaning her back to the couch. She's annoyed right now. So so so annoyed.

Richie sighing loudly hearing the two of them bickering.

"But freen, we really need you. Rebecca is still not in a good states to handle the company again and yes, she dont want to do it for now. And i cant really ask my parents to handle it. You know how dad is not that well." Richie said makes freen sighing loudly. She stares to richie for a second before a tint smirk plastered on her lips again. She then glancing to rebecca.

"In one condition." Freen said. And that's make richie gasped in excitement.

"I want rebecca work with me as my personal assistant." Freen said while raising her eyebrows and that's words makes becky sitting straight with her eyes widened.

"What??!!! No!! I dont want to work!!!"

"Then up to you. I wont begging." Freen coldly said and shrugged her shoulder more, looking away as if she doesnt bothered by all of this. Even though actually in her heart she was terribly hoping rebecca will agree.

Richie then look at becky and ruffle her hair for a second.

"Just accept it will you? Or you want to handle and being the ceo again? Choose. Daddy is not well, rebecca. Remember that." Richie said makes becky groaned and crossed her arms with those mad face.

"Alright then! Ugh i hate you so fucking much freen." Becky groaned and slightly raise her voices as freen then look at her with a thin smirk. A satisfied smirk actually.

"I love you too." Freen wink her eyes makes becky's heart somehow skipped a beat. She gulped hardly and rolled her eyes as if she was so so mad.

Gosh, what is this ice bear? joking with me huh?!