Chapter 23

Hermione woke up the next morning in her bed. She got dressed and walked into the common room where Draco was already waiting for her in his school robes.
'Good morning beautiful.' Draco said.
'Good morning.' Hermione said blushing.
'Shall we go downstairs?' Draco asked coming towards her.
Hermione nodded and Draco gave her a tight hug and a kiss before they walked out of their common room. They held each other's hands, but no one could see it because of their long sleeves, for people who looked at them it just looked like they were walking next to each other very closely. They separated when they arrived in the Great Hall and both sat down on their own house table. Hermione sat down in between Harry and Ron after Harry scoot a bit over so she could sit. She didn't really want to sit next to Ron because she was still a bit pissed off because of the day before.
'Good morning.' Hermione said.
'Good morning.' Ginny said cheerful, who was sitting in front of Hermione next to Neville.
They all ate their breakfast and then went to their first class Defence Against the Dark Arts. Hermione had waited for Draco to finish his breakfast and they walked together first to their dormitory to pack the right books and had a small snog session and then to the classroom. Holding each other's hands. Hermione first walked into the classroom and let Draco's hand lose.
She walked over to Ginny and sat down next to her. Hermione saw Draco sitting down next to Blaise who was first looking at her and then back at Draco and she turned to Ginny who was looking at her face.
'What?' Hermione asked.
'Your lips....' Ginny said.
'What about them?' Hermione asked putting her fingers on her lips.
'You've been snogging, haven't you? There a bit red and a bit swollen.' Ginny said smirking.
'Well er- there is something I want to tell you.' Hermione said softly.
'And that is?' She asked curiously.
'Well, er- Draco told me two nights ago that he fell in love with me and yesterday morning he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend.' Hermione said quietly.
'OH MY GOSH! HALLELUJAH THAT TOOK SO BLOODY LONG!' Ginny said a bit too loud.
'Gin ssssh.' Hermione said fast seeing that every student had stopped talking and had turned towards the two of them.
'Nothing to see here people, go back to your own conversation.' Ginny said.
'Oh my gosh Mione!' Ginny said excited.
Hermione saw Draco still looking at the two of them with a smirk on his face.
'I am so happy for you!' Ginny said.
'Thank you.' Hermione said smiling.
'What was that about?' Harry asked, who was sitting behind them, leaning forwards.
'Hermione and Malfoy are together.' Ginny said to her boyfriend so that he only could hear it.
'Oh really?' Harry said with a smirk.
'Ginny!' Hermione said.
'Can you please shut your bloody mouth?' Hermione said laughing.
'Yes of course, but I won't this is amazing!' Ginny said.
Hermione looked hopeless at Harry who was just looking at his girlfriend with a smirk.
'Well one bright side, you don't have to tell anyone anymore if Ginny is going to be like this all day.' Harry said.
'Tell what?' Ron asked who just had walked in.
'Oh that...' Ginny started.
'I fell out of bed.' Hermione said fast before Ginny could finish her sentence.
'That's not very smart.' Ron said laughing.
'Yeah I know.' Hermione said.
'Oh Hermione, sorry about yesterday.' Ron said.
'It's okay.' Hermione said surprised about the fact that Ron apologized for that.
'I told you so.' Ginny said when Hermione had turned back.
'You told me what?' Hermione asked confused.
'That he liked you.' Ginny said.
'Gin can you please shut up before the whole school knows it?' Hermione asked.
'I'll try.' Ginny said giggling.
After all the lessons of that day Hermione went back to the common room. It was Friday so she would just relax for the spare time she had before dinner. Hermione walked through the door that had opened after she said the password and she sat down in one of the armchairs. After a while Draco came into their common room. He looked at Hermione and gave her a smile. He walked over to where she was sitting and gave her a gentle kiss.
'So I guess you told Weasley and Potter.' Draco said smiling.
'You noticed?' Hermione asked.
'Yeah I kind of did.' Draco said smiling giving her another kiss.
The weeks flew by and before they knew it, it was just three days before the train would leave to King's Cross station. Hermione was laying on her bed with a book, she had just packed all her things that she would need for the vacation. She thought back at the moment she told Ron that Draco and she were together.