Chapter 54

Hermione walked through Hogsmeade with Ginny by her side.
‘So how have you been?’ Hermione asked.
‘Good, it’s been stressing lately though.’ Ginny said.
‘Yeah, I know.’ she said.
‘How’s everything with Harry?’
‘It’s going really great.’ Ginny said smiling.
‘He’s a huge pain in the arse sometimes though.’ Ginny laughed.
‘I know the feeling.’ Hermione said smirking.
‘How’s everything with Draco?’ Ginny asked.
‘Draco?’ Hermione asked raising her eyebrows.
Ginny looked at Hermione, investigating her face.
‘We don’t really talk, we just do our things and go to our rooms.’ Hermione said.
‘I just don’t get how it didn’t work out.’ Ginny said.
‘It has to come from both ways.’ Hermione said.
‘And I guess it wasn’t enough for me.’ she said.
‘I’m sorry that I say this, but I’m really sorry for Draco.’ Ginny said.
‘He did his best and then it ends up like this.’ Ginny said.
‘I’m sorry too, but you can’t force me to love him.’ Hermione said.
‘I know and that’s not a problem, if you don’t love him you can’t just change that.’ Ginny said.
‘And it would be awful to pretend that you love him so that everyone else will be happy, but you aren’t.’ Ginny said.
‘Did that make any sense?’ Ginny asked.
‘I got what you meant.’ Hermione said laughing.
‘And you’re right, sometimes you’ve got to be a little selfish.’ Hermione said.
‘You haven’t been selfish in a long time Hermione Granger.’ Ginny said.
‘So yes, you’re allowed to be a little selfish now.’ Ginny said smirking.
‘Well thank you for the permission.’ Hermione said.
They laughed.
‘Girls, quicken your steps!’ Ron said looking back.
‘Or you just slow down a bit.’ Ginny said.
‘Not an option.’ Ron said.
‘Come on, I hear the butterbeer call me.’ Harry said.
Ginny rolled her eyes and they walked into the Three Broomsticks.
‘I’ve missed this.’ Hermione said as they sat down.
‘Me too.’ Ginny said hanging her coat over the back of her chair.
That’s when Blaise and Goyle walked in followed by Draco. Draco looked over at their table and Hermione fast turned her head down. A small smile spread across Draco’s face and he shook his head. He sat down a few tables away from theirs and pulled his coat off.
‘Draco’s here.’ Ginny said looking sideways.
Draco gave her a smile when he saw her looking.
‘Did you know?’ Hermione asked.
‘No of course not, I’m not his agenda.’ Ginny said.
‘Maybe he heard you were coming here and decided to come too, as the professional stalker he is.’ Ron said.
‘He’s not a stalker.’ Hermione and Ginny said in unison.
‘Haven’t you noticed him staring at you all the time?’ Ron asked looking at Hermione.
Hermione raised her eyebrows.
‘I don’t know.’ she said shrugging.
That’s when Harry came back with the butterbeer.
‘What are we talking about?’ he asked sitting down.
‘Nothing.’ Hermione said.
‘So I want to get his book from the bookshop a little away from here.’ Hermione said.
‘Sure, we’ll go after this.’ Ginny said nodding.
Ginny stood up after she finished her butterbeer.
‘I’ll be right back.’ she said walking away.
Hermione followed her with her eyes and saw she stopped in front of Draco’s table, asking him something and he nodded, getting up himself.

Draco walked after Ginny outside after she asked him if she could talk to him.
‘Something wrong?’ he asked.
‘How are you?’ she asked.
Draco raised his eyebrows.
‘I’m fine, I guess, why?’ he asked.
‘Well, after everything you went through with Hermione.’ she said.
‘I’m fine, you don’t have to worry about me.’ Draco said placing his hand on her shoulder.
Ginny narrowed her eyes.
‘You’re keeping something from me.’ Ginny said.
‘Do you have a plan?’ she asked.
‘A plan for what?’ Draco asked.
‘To win her back of course!’ Ginny said.
‘Oh…. no.’ Draco said.
‘She was pretty clear Gin.’ Draco said.
‘Ah come on.’ Ginny said.
‘No Ginny, she was clear!’ Draco said.
‘I see how the two of you sneak glances at each other! It’s not that sneaky. When she doesn’t look, you look at her and the other way around!’ Ginny said.
‘No, that’s not true!’ Draco said.
‘Yes it is, I’m not stupid Draco.’ Ginny said.
‘I’ll find out what you’re going to do Draco, even if it’s the last thing I’ll do.’ Ginny said and then turning around, walking back into the Three Broomsticks.
Draco rolled his eyes and just when he wanted to turn around, someone shouted his name.

Hermione looked up when Ginny entered the room again.
‘What were you doing?’ she asked.
‘I just wanted to ask him something.’ Ginny shrugged.
‘Like what?’ Hermione asked.
‘Something about homework.’ Ginny said.
Hermione turned her head to Harry, who looked like he knew exactly what his girlfriend was asking Draco.
‘Sure.’ Hermione said.
‘We were just finishing off.’ Hermione said.
‘Okay, do you mind if I tag along with the guys? I need some sugar.’ Ginny said.
‘Of course not, I’ll come as fast as possible.’ Hermione said.
Ginny nodded and they all stood up at the same moment that Draco walked into the room. Draco sat down, with a smirk on his face. Harry, Ron and Ginny walked up front as Hermione followed. As she past Draco she gave him a soft slap against the back of his head. Draco didn’t turn around, knowing who did it and the smirk on his face faded slightly. They walked outside and Harry, Ron and Ginny made their way over to the candy shop as Hermione walked towards the bookshop. Then she saw a familiar face.
‘George?’ She asked.
The red head turned around and a smirk appeared on his face.
‘Good day Hermione Granger.’ he said.
Hermione smiled and gave him a hug.
‘What are you doing here?’ she asked.
‘I’m going to place a new shop here.’ George said.
‘Really?’ Hermione asked.
George nodded.
‘That’s awesome!’ she said.
‘I’m doing my best.’ he said.
Hermione smiled.
‘So I just talked to Draco.’ George said looking down at her.
Hermione widened her eyes.
‘Something wrong?’ she asked.
‘I said I would threaten him.’ George said.
‘You threatened him?’ Hermione asked.
George nodded proudly.
‘He said he would never dare to do that, because he loved you too much.’ George said making a gagging noise when he said the last bit.
‘You’ve got to know though, that nobody knows we’re back together and I’d like to keep it that way.’ Hermione said in all seriousness.
‘Seriously? I didn’t even know you were broken up.’ George said.
‘Broken up?’ Hermione said laughing.
‘You know what I mean.’ George said.
‘Yes, I lost my memory and thereby didn’t know I was together with him, I still thought I hated him.’ Hermione said.
George nodded.
‘And why are you keeping it a secret?’ George asked.
‘Because I’m scared that something bad will happen when everybody knows again.’ Hermione said.
George frowned.
‘Like what?’ he asked.
‘Something that could end with someone’s death.’ Hermione said biting her lip.

A/N:

Here it is the new chapter :) I hope you'll like it
You know, it's so funny, I read every single comment I get from all of you, on every story and around chapter 30 a lot of you are saying that Hermione's pregnant and I didn't even think of that possibilty hahah you are very observent 
Anywho, a few weeks ago someone commented and told me they thought it was great that I answered your comments, I just want to let you know that I really, really appreciate all of you, when I signed up here on Wattpad two years ago  I couldn't even imagine that one of my stories would get over a 1,000 reads, and to see that I've got over 100,000 reads on only this story, it's mind blowing, and I've got to thank all of you to stay with me and wait for the updates and read my stories, because without you, I would've given up on writing a long time ago I think. Maybe you think that pressing that little star button is just a little thing, to show someone you like a chapter, but honestly when I see I've got another vote from someone it can literally make my day, or when someone places a comment, it's like magic, a smile appears on my face, sometimes a little chuckle comes up. You are all amazing, literally all of you and I'm thankful that you make time to read, vote, comment, add my works and maybe even follow me. So the only thing I really wanted to say was 
thank you.

lots of love

xxc