Chapter 52

As the battle of Kamino rages, on the Capital of the Republic Sheev Palpatine was on his office along with known figure from the Jedi council, Master Yoda, Windu and Kit Fisto appeared on the Chancellor's office to discuss the sudden attacked of the Seperatist forces on Kamino and other major fronts.

"This is.........frightening." The chancellor spoke in horror as he heard the reports.

"Yes, chancellor it seems the Seperatist forces have rapt up their forces and now we're on the offensive. What caught our surprised is that the number of fleets and troops amassed on the border were too many. Reports said they were an offensive on some parts of the border but.....not these kind of offensive." Windu replied in a grim tone.

"Information received compromised, all fronts of the war now endanger. Seperatist forces overwhelms, danger the Republic has. Hmmm." Yoda added as the 3 jedi analyze and strategize in their minds on what to do on this situation.

However on the Sith lord's mind, rage was beginning to take control over him but what only stop him having a massive tantrum were the presence of Jedi in front of him. One small mistake will lead his plans to ruin, well not further ruin.

'This....is not part of the plan!!!' He mentally shouted in fury.

He ignored the discussion that the Jedi were into, as he plans on what to do to smite his traitorous apprentice of betraying him.

'Oh what a smart move, apprentice I should have taken noticed it soon, this treachery will not be forgotten.' As he he stop his mental thought as he faced the Jedi with a sad look.

After an hour of discussion, plans were drawn up in case the CIS armada broke through and went to ravage inside Republic territory. As the Jedi left, Sidious can finally release his pent up frustration as the air all around him went heavy, anyone who is unfortunate to enter the Chancellor's office without asking permission will die in suffocation.

After several minutes of brooding he let himself relax before he control his presence once more before looking towards the window.

"Unfortunate, this war was far from over with few strings there and here it should do the trick. I have still cards to play." He muttered before he darkly chuckled as he continue to stare at the huge city. Before he mysteriously called someone to assassinate a certain person came to his mind.

On a certain part of the Galaxy, the CUIS fleet led by Carlos flew towards a planet with rumours of strange occurrences happen on the planet.

Humanoid sprouting with new arms and reptilian skin were spotted on the planet. Another rumour spark interest to Carlos was there was a cult which worship the so called Star Cult.

Some say they kidnapped people in the local planet to sacrifice to their delusion god, others say they hide shady businesses from the local government and away from prying eyes, and so forth.

While Carlos can early dismiss this as nonsense rumour but by their description alone only sent grim thoughts on Carlos as the whole fleet have arrived in their destination.

As they arrived at the planet no communication call were sent to Carlos flagship, which sent red flags despite numerous calls that was sent to the local communication center from Carlos Flagship.

"Eva checked the status on nearby station, I hope we are not too late to save them." Carlos asked Eva.

"Copy that Commander." Then she went into the console as he hacked the stations data bases.

"Commander the station is offline I am afraid it seems we need to manually set it on somehow."

"There is no anything to automatically make it online again?" Carlos asked.