19. Favors for Favors, Pt. 1

Author's Note: This chapter contains explicit sexual content that may not be suitable for some readers. Readers 18+ only.

-----

I gingerly pushed Striker's legs open and sat on my knees between them. My fingers nervously undid the button and zipper of his off-white jeans. I started to tug at his pants and underwear when his hand took hold of my chin. Striker lifted my face and kissed me gently. He looked down at me silently, his eyes glowing softly in the dim light. He straightened up and pulled the waistband of his bottoms down to his upper thighs, freeing his manhood.

I briefly gnawed at my lip as I bent forward. Glancing up, I saw Striker leaning back on his hands. He watched me calmly, though the kindling of a growing lust was visible in those smoldering eyes. I hovered over his member, carefully wrapping a hand around it before taking the head in my mouth.

Striker let out a quiet moan as I slowly slipped the length of his erection past my lips. I ran my tongue across the shaft, then drew back slightly and started sucking. He had a particular taste to him, though I couldn't quite place it. I pulled back while sucking on his member, running my tongue across the underside of his head. I waited a second before wrapping my tongue around the bottom of his shaft and engulfing him. I slid his erection in and out of my mouth, all the while gently sucking and swirling my tongue around the shaft and head. I repeated this action several times, taking great satisfaction in the low moans coming from above me.

"Shit," he growled in pleasure. He brought his hands to my head, one loosely wrapping around a horn, the other laying flat on the crown of my head. After a moment, his grip on me tightened slightly, and without warning he quickly pushed my head downward. A small yelp escaped me before I took in the entire length of his dick, the head sliding to the back of my throat. I heard Striker grunt as he thrust himself deeper into my mouth. My eyes began to water. I needed to gag, but my throat was closed by his engorged manhood. I couldn't even breathe around it.

I grabbed his arm, squeezing it tightly, and slapped my open palm on the mattress a few times. Striker seemed to notice my struggle and released his hold on my head. I jerked my head back and gasped for air, coughing between my heaving breaths. It took a full minute or two for me to regain my composure. I furiously wiped the tears and saliva off my face with the heels of my hands.

"You alright, darlin'?" Striker said. His face was flushed from his arousal, and tiny beads of sweat had started to form on his skin.

I sniffled, finally catching my breath. I looked up at him and muttered, almost pleadingly, "Please don't do that again. I . . . I really don't like that."

Striker's brows furrowed, but he nodded and said, "Okay. I won't."

I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and crawled back to my spot between his legs. Keeping eye contact with him, I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him backward on the bed. His back hit the mattress, and he lifted his head to watch as I continued to fellate him.

I repeated the motion of bobbing my head up and down on his dick while licking and sucking the shaft. I pulled back slowly until only the tip remained in my mouth, then ran my tongue over the head in tantalizing movements before taking in as much of his lengthy member as I could without gagging. Striker let out a heavy breath and pushed himself back up.

"Fuck, lemme see you," he panted. He took my head in his hands — gently this time — and pushed my hair out of my face. "I wanna see you suck my cock."

Striker held my hair back as I stroked him with my mouth. I lowered my head, sliding his dick in a little further until the tip touched the back of my throat, then pulled back again. He clutched a fistful of my hair in one hand, the other tightly gripping the edge of the mattress. His legs started to close around me, his thighs firmly pressing against my sides.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned roughly. "Fuck, (Y/N), I'm about to come."

Encouraged by his reaction, and already having made up my mind, I picked up the pace. I stroked his hard shaft with my hand while my mouth covered the head. I moved my mouth over him faster, sucking with a little more force, and I stroked his shaft and head with my tongue.

Striker's grip on my hair tightened, and he stiffened as he let out a loud grunt. I pushed his dick deeper into my mouth just in time for his seed to shoot down my throat. Doing my best to ignore the taste and slimy texture, I swallowed hard, taking every last drop.

Striker's back bent forward as several low groans rumbled in his chest. "Fuck," he growled through clenched teeth. He panted, taking heavy, staggered breaths. I drew back from his twitching member and watched him slowly float back down from the high of his orgasm. The lust gradually faded from his eyes, and he looked down at me.

"You swallowed it?" he said, still catching his breath.

I nodded, wiping the cum and saliva from my mouth. Striker suddenly took my jaw in his hand and planted a rough kiss on my lips. I looked at him with wide eyes, admittedly surprised that he would kiss me right after I'd just finished sucking his dick. His teeth lightly tugged at my bottom lip as he pulled away.

"Good girl," he purred, a devilish smirk crawling across his face. "Now it's your turn."