23. Alone With You

Author's Note: This chapter contains explicit sexual content . . . of course, you're probably expecting that at this point. This story is already marked as Mature. I'm just not going to bother putting these disclaimers anymore, at least for the sexy times. Just be sure to carry a wet floor sign around with you when you read this story. Enjoy, you filthy heathens.

---

"Ow, watch the bruise."

Striker drew his lips away from my neck and murmured, "Sorry, darlin'." He covered my jaw and neck in wet kisses as he lifted me by my thighs and held me against my apartment door. I snaked my arms around his neck and locked my legs around his hips, quietly moaning his name in his ear. This clearly emboldened him to keep going, and I felt the bulge growing in his jeans as he bucked his hips into mine. I quickly pulled up the skirt of my sundress, leaving my panties as the only barrier between him and my womanhood.

"I've been thinkin' about this all week," Striker growled against my skin, his hot breath sending chills down my spine.

My fingers wrapped around his horns, gripping onto them tightly. He let out an aroused groan and bucked his hips harder into mine, forcefully pinning my back against the door. I bit my lip, an excited mewl escaping my throat. I craned my head forward and planted my lips on his neck, nibbling at the skin on his exposed collarbone.

"My bedroom's the second door on the left," I said, lightly tugging his head up by the horns.

A devilish smirk crawled across his face as he pulled me from the wall. He held me to him by the rear with one hand, the other weaving through my hair. He kissed me roughly, our tongues battling one another, and carried me down the hall to my bedroom.

He flopped down on the side of the bed with me in his lap and kicked off his boots. I straddled his hips, pressing my body to his as he slid his hands under my dress. My hands clumsily unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a black wife beater. He quickly shrugged off the button-up and peeled the wife beater off his torso. I laid my palms on his bare chest, engraining the feeling of every scar and imperfection into my mind.

Striker held the back of my head and looked at me. His yellow eyes burned with lust, and only a moment of staring into them was enough to ignite my own desire. I drew my mouth to his, kissing him gently at first, savoring the feeling of his soft lips on mine. Our passion grew, and I kissed him harder as he slipped his hands under my panties and grabbed hold of my ass. I pulled my sundress up past my waist, gracelessly yanking it over my head. Once finally off my body, I tossed the dress on the floor next to his shirt.

Striker's hands immediately migrated to my bare waist, his fingers meeting at the clasp on the back of my bra. With one quick motion, he unhooked my bra and slid it off my torso. He brought his lips to my chest, planting sloppy kisses on my breasts and collarbone. I leaned into his mouth, inadvertently pushing him backward onto the mattress. His arms kept my frame close to his as he continued to pepper my skin with open-mouthed kisses, and I unbuckled his belt and opened the front of his pants. After tugging at the waistband for a moment, Striker lifted his hips slightly and pulled down both his jeans and underwear. His hardened member lightly pressed against my womanhood through my panties. I could feel the thin fabric becoming wetter and wetter as I moved my hips back and forth over the length of his cock. He moaned quietly, and I felt his erection twitch underneath me.

I leaned down and kissed him before looking at him again. I could see his eyes soften in the dim light, like the glow of a fireplace in the midst of an unforgiving blizzard. My heart fluttered at the sight of it, and I couldn't help but smile.

It was only for a second, but a warm smile briefly crossed his features as his hands released my waist to brush the hair out of my face. He kissed me gently, cupping my cheeks. I sighed against his lips and returned the kiss, my frame relaxing on top of him. Striker suddenly pushed himself back up and wrapped an arm securely around my waist. Slowly, he turned us around, laying me on my back on the mattress. He hovered over me, looking into my eyes, panting slightly.

We remained that way, staring into each other's eyes in a breathless, tender silence. My hands eventually found his face, my fingertips brushing against his cheeks. His eyes fluttered closed, his brows furrowing, and he leaned into my touch. After a moment, he pried my hands away and sat up on his knees. I realized I was still wearing my black heels when Striker took my legs in his hands and gingerly removed the shoes one at a time from my sore feet. He let the pumps fall to the carpeted floor with a dull thud, then hooked his fingers around the hem of my panties. I let him pull off the last piece of clothing covering my body, watching him eye my naked frame.

He lifted my leg and trailed his lips up my inner thigh, causing me to shudder. His mouth neared my womanhood, but instead continued up my hips to my stomach. He pressed his calloused hands to my ribs as his lips reached my breasts. He planted his mouth on one of them, licking and sucking my nipple, then quickly moved on to my collarbone. He finally settled on the crook of my neck before lowering himself on top of me.

I stiffened for a moment, my heart beginning to race as my nerves threatened to throw me into a panic. Striker noticed and laid a hand on the side of my flushed face, lightly tracing lines on my cheek with his thumb. I gradually relaxed under his touch and snaked my arms around him, pulling him closer to my frame. He lifted his head long enough to kiss me on the lips, then glanced down to position himself before slipping his hard member inside me.

I whimpered, causing Striker to freeze, but I quickly attempted to reassure him by wrapping my leg around his hip. He continued after a few seconds, slowly sliding himself inside to the hilt. I heard him sigh softly as my walls tightened around him, his breath landing on my skin. He stayed still for a moment, then realizing I had gone silent, he looked at me with furrowed brows.

"You alright?" he murmured.

I nodded, breathing deeply. "I'm okay," I whispered, bringing my lips to his. "Just kiss me."

Striker didn't hesitate. He planted a firm kiss on my lips and held onto my frame as he began to move. He carefully pulled out of me until only the tip remained inside, then started with slow, shallow thrusts. I moaned at the sensation, weaving my fingers into his hair. This seemed to encourage him, and he steadily picked up the pace.

"Striker," I sighed against his lips, hooking my legs around him. He tightened his hold on me at the sound of his name, thrusting into me with a little more force. He grunted in my ear, biting down on my neck. One of his hands glided down my body, his nails lightly grazing over my skin. His fingers found my womanhood and began tracing circles over my clit.

I moaned louder, trembling with arousal under his frame. His thrusts grew harder, each time plunging as deep inside me as he could go. His hand played with me faster, and I moved my hips with him as he continued to grind on me. Waves of pleasure washed over me, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh, Striker!" I mewled, a pressure building inside me. I gripped onto him tightly, my fingernails digging into the skin on his back. With one more quick thrust, the dam burst, and a loud cry of pleasure escaped my throat as I was overtaken by the sudden rush of my orgasm. I clung to Striker while I rode out the high, floating back down from Cloud Nine.

Striker grunted as I constricted around him. His thrusts became harder, faster, sending lingering sparks of pleasure through me. I moaned at the sensation, grinding in rhythm with his thrusts. He rammed into me a few more times before he suddenly stiffened, his dick fully sheathed inside me. He let out a loud groan and shuddered on top of me, panting heavily into the crook of my neck. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pushing his hips further into mine in a futile attempt to thrust himself even deeper into me.

Striker remained in me until his shuddering finally ceased. He slowly drifted back down from his high, then pulled out of me, moaning as he did. He looked down at me, his eyes still glowing like embers. We were both still panting heavily, and we looked at each other, a calming stillness enveloping us.

Eventually, Striker tiredly climbed off of me and fell onto the mattress. He kept an arm draped over me and brought his hand to my face. His expression was soft but unreadable as he gently stroked my cheek with his knuckles. I sighed, smiling at his display of affection, and shifted my frame closer to his until there was no space left between us.

Having apparently noticed something, Striker lifted his head to glance near our feet. He opened his mouth to speak, but instead chuckled softly and relaxed back into the mattress, holding a hand to my head.

I grinned into his shoulder, knowing exactly what he was laughing about: Our tails had become tightly intertwined in the midst of our passion — and it looked like it was going to take some considerable effort to untangle them.