20. Favors for Favors, Pt. 2

Author's Note: This chapter contains explicit sexual content that may not be suitable for some readers. Readers 18+ only.

-----

"Good girl," he purred, a devilish smirk crawling across his face. "Now it's your turn."

My heart fluttered at his words, and before I could fully push myself off the floor, Striker stood, zipped up his pants, and snatched me up in his arms.

"Striker!" I squealed as he quite literally swept me off my feet and tossed me almost effortlessly onto the bed. I tried to sit up, but was immediately pushed down on my back.

Striker hovered on top of me, straddling my hips. He sat up on his knees and shed his shirt and wife beater, then bent back down to lay a hard kiss on my mouth.

I read his mind and began removing my tank top and bra, his hands roughly gliding up the sides of my waist until they reached my underbust. I untied the red bandana from my neck as I fervently returned the kiss, my hands wandering down his bare torso. A thin strand of saliva connected our lips when he pulled away, and he trailed his mouth down my neck and collarbone, gently nibbling at my skin. I sighed in his ear and began to wrap my arms around his neck, but he promptly took both wrists in his hand and pinned them to the mattress above me.

That mischievous smirk still on his lips, he nibbled a bit more at my collarbone before travelling downward. His mouth engulfed my nipple, sucking it and flicking it with his tongue. I squirmed under him, unable to move my arms under his firm grip. I bit my lip to suppress a whimper.

Striker eventually pulled away from my breast, still sucking my nipple until it parted from his lips with a loud smack. He released my wrists, dragging his hand down my side, and curled his fingers around the waistband of my pants. I kicked off my shoes, letting them fall to the floor as he pulled my jeans and panties down to my knees in one fell swoop. I sat up to pull off my bottoms, but Striker leaned forward and pushed me back down to the mattress.

"I got it, darlin'," he said with a playful grin. His eyes burned like dying embers as he looked down at me briefly, and I melted under their gaze.

Striker peeled my pants off my legs, tossing them and my panties onto the floor. He swung his legs off the mattress to stand at the foot of the bed, then hooked his arms under my thighs and roughly yanked me towards him. I yelped as he did, and in one quick motion, I now lay naked before him with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

Striker knelt down in front of me and spread my legs open, propping them up on his shoulders. He planted sloppy kisses on my inner thighs, lightly biting the delicate skin. I mewled, my womanhood growing wet with arousal. Striker inched his lips closer and closer toward their goal, but stopped just short of it. He glanced up at me, smiling to himself at the fiery blush that no doubt painted my face.

"You look a little flushed, darlin'," he teased. "You gettin' sick or somethin'?"

I glared at him. "Yeah," I countered. "Sick of you being a fucking tease."

He laughed. "Well then," — he brought his lips to the very edge of my womanhood — "I won't waste any more of your time."

I let out a small gasp as his long, slender tongue found my opening. Gently, he pressed his lips to it and began sucking on my clit. I shuddered at his touch, and my fingers wove themselves into his snowy hair.

An amused chuckle escaped his throat, and he eyed my flushed face and purred, "You flatter me, darlin' — gettin' this wet for me."

Striker's mouth made light slurping sounds against my cunt as he ate me out. He traced circles around my womanhood with that long forked tongue, and I winced slightly when his tongue skimmed across the sore spot at the bottom of my opening. He noticed my response and drew back his tongue, consciously avoiding that area. He continued to pleasure me, running his tongue over my clit before sliding it inside my slick opening. He swirled the appendage around, brushing against my sweet spot. I moaned, and he quickly caught on and narrowed down its location. Once he found it, he licked the sensitive flesh over and over, his lips still lightly sucking and kissing my clit.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed, clutching fistfuls of his hair. I locked my ankles together behind him, drawing him closer to me.

I felt his lips curl into a smile against my womanhood, and he suddenly lifted my legs off his shoulders, pushing my knees up to my chest. He leaned forward, spreading my legs open wide as he repeatedly stroked my sweet spot with his limber tongue. Letting go of my thighs, his hands migrated to my chest and squeezed my breasts. His fingers played with my nipples as he devoured me, and I couldn't help but moan his name.

"Fuck, Striker," I whimpered. I released his hair and grabbed hold of his horns, keeping his mouth planted on my cunt.

He snickered at my reaction, and he started to work me slower, sucking my clit a little harder. His long tongue applied just a bit more pressure as he rubbed against my sweet spot. I felt myself growing wetter and wetter, and I heard his mouth move against the slickness of my cunt. Every move he made only stimulated me more, and I stiffened as I could feel myself being sent over the edge.

"Oh, God — oh, fuck yes!" I screamed, tightening my grip on his horns. "Oh, God, Striker! I'm — "

My words devolved into cries of pleasure as the tidal wave of my orgasm consumed my body. I moaned loudly between my heaving gasps for air. My entire frame trembled under him, and I dropped my legs back onto his shoulders and pinned his mouth to my cunt. He dragged his hands down my torso, digging his nails into my skin. The sensation caused a breathless whimper to escape my throat.

I remained shuddering and holding him to my quivering womanhood for a moment longer as I slowly drifted back down from my high. I shakily unhooked my legs from around his frame and loosened my hold on his horns. I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling, panting heavily.

Striker lifted his head to look at me, a smirk crossing his face. He licked his lips and chuckled, his long gold tooth gleaming in the dim light. He pushed himself off the floor and sat on the bed next to my exhausted frame. His hand found my thigh, lazily moving up my hip to my waist.

"Seems like you enjoyed yourself," he remarked, a smug look in his eyes.

Still lacking enough energy to retaliate, I tiredly slung my arm at him and smacked his chest. He laughed softly and caught my hand, his fingers slowly entwining with mine.

Finally catching my breath, I sighed as my eyes fluttered closed. "I don't want to go," I whispered.

"I know, darlin'," he murmured. He leaned over and lay beside me on the mattress. "I'll come see you soon, though. And we can go to that place you were talkin' about."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Promise?"

An unusually warm smile briefly flashed across his face. "Cross my heart."