119. A Proper Taste

---

"Huh? Another one?"

"Yeah," I replied, leaning over in the bed to show him a text from Charlie inviting me to an upcoming party. "Hopefully this one will go a lot better than the last one."

"That's for damn sure," Striker remarked. He eyed me for a moment before adding, "Are they lettin' you bring a plus one?"

I blinked, a bewildered smile tugging at my lips. "You actually want to go?"

"Not really," he answered flatly, but his expression softened slightly as he looked at me. He lifted a hand to my face, stroking his knuckles against my cheek. "But I'll be damned if I let somethin' happen to you again."

My smile faded at his words. I pursed my lips, my eyes dropping to the wrinkled bedsheets between us. "Oh," I said quietly. I looked back up at him and took his hand. "Well, maybe you could just hang out near the bar or something, then. I think you and Husk would actually get along pretty well."

"Hm, sounds tempting," Striker said. "The drinks, not the socializin'."

I snickered to myself. "Well then, my little wallflower can just keep an eye on me and my drink while I do the socializing. That fair?"

"Sure." He glanced up at the wall clock and patted my thigh. "C'mon. It's about time for bed."

I set my phone on the nightstand and reached to turn off my bedside lamp, but stopped. After a second or two of thought, I shifted closer to Striker, pulling the covers over myself and crawling on top of his frame.

Striker raised an eyebrow at me and quipped, "Can I help you, young lady?"

"Yes, you can, actually," I said with a grin. "I'm horny."

"Well shit, darlin', tell me how ya' really feel." He mirrored my grin. "What exactly were you thinkin'?"

I shrugged coyly. "Nothing in particular."

He snickered, craning his head to bring his face to mine. "Well, lemme give you some ideas, then," he purred before planting a firm kiss on my lips. His hands wandered downward, guiding me to straddle his lap, and he squeezed my ass as he began to grind into my hips.

I could already feel his erection growing against my groin, and I smirked in satisfaction, grinding in rhythm with him for a moment, then crawled backward, pushed his legs apart, and sat on my knees in front of him.

Striker smirked, sitting up on his elbows and tossing the covers off of me. "Well, hop to it, young lady."

I flashed him my own mischievous smirk, giving him one more slow kiss on the lips and murmuring in a low, seductive voice, "Yes, sir."

Striker combed his fingers through my hair, pushing back the wayward strands while I pulled down the waistband of his boxer briefs and freed his hardening manhood. Locking eyes with him, I dipped my head and wrapped my tongue around the underside of his cock.

He let out a long, heavy breath through his nose as I slid his shaft past my lips, his lids half-closing and his head tilting back slightly. I started sucking, and a small groan escaped his throat. His fingers tightened around my hair, and I drew back slowly, stroking his shaft and head with my tongue.

"Wait, darlin'," he said suddenly.

Puzzled, I lifted my head, his erection stiffly falling out of my mouth. "What is it? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he answered, gingerly taking my jaw in his hand. He smiled mischievously, his gold fang glinting in the low lamplight. "I just want a taste of you, too."