34. Can't Get Enough

---

---

"I'm not that hungry right now. What do you say we go in the bedroom and work up an appetite?"

A wide smirk crawled across Striker's face at my words. Without missing a beat, he lifted me by the rear and wrapped my legs around his hips before carrying me down the hall to the bedroom. He bent forward over the bed, causing me to fall back onto the mattress with him on top of me.

Striker quickly kicked off his boots, and I did the same, slinging my black flats across the room. He pushed the hem of my shirt up to my chest, and I removed the garment before helping him with his own. My eyes and fingers trailed down his bare torso, searing into my brain both the image and the feeling of every curve and beautiful imperfection. Striker sighed, his hot breath landing on my skin and giving me goosebumps, and he tugged at my shorts until they finally slid off my legs.

My hands clumsily undid the button and zipper on his blue jeans, and he shoved them and his underwear off his body almost too enthusiastically. He pressed his pelvis to mine, and I could feel his growing erection rubbing against my womanhood as he began to grind on me. I mewled at the sensation, wrapping my limbs around him while he covered my neck and collarbone with open-mouthed kisses. I held the back of his head and wove my fingers through his snowy hair, a sigh of pleasure escaping me each time his hardened member pressed against my clit.

Striker reached behind me and unhooked my bra, peeling it off my chest and tossing it among the rest of our discarded clothes. His hand lightly squeezed my left breast, his thumb flicking and playing with my nipple. I bit my lip to stifle a moan, squirming beneath his frame. He hooked his thumb under my panties, and I suddenly grabbed his arms and pushed them away from me. He looked down at me, bewildered.

"What is it?"

A small smile tugged at my lips, and I cupped his cheeks. "I just want to be on top this time."

Striker blinked, apparently a bit surprised, then let out a small laugh as he climbed off of me and leaned back on the mattress. I sat up, pushing him flat on his back and climbing on top of him. I straddled his hips, the length of his cock pressing against my womanhood through my wet panties. Slowly, gently, I moved back and forth over his erection. He groaned softly, his hands tightly gripping my thighs.

"Woman, you better quit teasin' me before I rip those panties off o'you myself," Striker growled, his face flushed from arousal.

A grin tugged at my lips as I stopped and leaned down on top of his frame. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I reached down to pull my panties off my hips and kicked them away once they slipped down to my ankle. I prepared to position myself above him, then stopped. I smiled at the slightly puzzled look on Striker's face, which quickly dissolved when I crawled backward and engulfed his cock in my mouth.

Striker moaned, his hands loosely wrapping around my horns. He bucked his hips upward as I drew back, the tip of his dick touching the back of my throat. I let out a small cough, and, apparently remembering the last time, he let go of my horns and instead pushed the hair out of my face. He lifted his head to watch me fellate him, his eyes now foggy with lust.