127. First Time for Everything

---

Striker let out a low growl as he pushed me against the apartment door with his body. His hand slithered under the skirt of my dress, rubbing my womanhood over my panties. I mewled and clumsily unbuttoned his black shirt before he shrugged it off his body and tossed it on the couch nearby.

"Striker," I sighed, quivering when he planted a string of messy kisses on my neck. I pulled his face back to me and kissed him fiercely, telling him with a voice dripping with lust, "Please—be rough."

An excited grin crawled across Striker's face, and he immediately grabbed my ass and wrapped my legs around him before pressing me to the door. He began to forcefully grind into my hips, sending small waves of pleasure rippling through me. I moved with him for a moment, then yanked at my dress until I finally pulled it up over my head and dropped it to the floor. Striker sank his teeth into my skin, biting on my neck and shoulder.

"Striker," I whimpered. "Bedroom—please."

Striker chuckled, unclamping his teeth from my neck to look me in the eye. "Yes, ma'am," he purred, adjusting his hold on me and walking down the short hallway to my bedroom. He plopped me on the bed and climbed on top of me, continuing to grind on me as he unhooked and removed my bra. His mouth fell to my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples, and he cupped my ass in his hands and squeezed my flesh hard.

"God, I wanna fuck the shit outta you," he growled in my ear, his words and his hot breath giving me goosebumps.

I moaned, pulling at the waistband of his pants. "Then do it," I said desperately. "Please, Striker—just do it!"

"Yes, ma'am," he repeated smugly, unbuckling his belt and shedding his bottoms. He bent down, taking my legs in his hands, and peppered my inner thighs with open-mouthed kisses. He sloppily nibbled at my delicate skin until he reached my soaked panties, then gripped the underwear in his teeth and tugged them down my legs.

"Turn over," he ordered when I was completely naked, not waiting for me to act before flipping me onto my stomach himself. "I wanna see that ass."

I looked back at him with a smirk and said teasingly, "Excited, are we?"

A devilish smirk tugged at his lips. "It's been a while since I've been able to be quite this rough with ya', darlin'," he said, his hand wandering around my hip to my slick opening. "I'm still decidin' exactly what I wanna do with you."

I bit my lip when I felt a finger enter me, followed promptly by another, and I whimpered in arousal at his hard, fast thrusts. He pressed his hips to my ass, his erection slipping between my thighs and stroking my cunt as he started to grind on top of me. He loomed over me, his free hand pushing me down into the mattress, and at some point I felt his tail coil around mine.

"Oh, baby," I whined, bucking my hips in rhythm with his. I clutched the bedsheets below me and pleaded, "Please, baby, just fuck me—please fuck me . . . !"

A deep, gravelly hum of satisfaction rumbled in Striker's chest, vibrating against my back, and he removed his fingers from me and pushed himself off my frame. He pulled me up onto my knees, canting my hips to meet him before slapping an open palm hard across my ass. I gasped, earning an amused chuckle from him, and I felt him press the head of his cock to my cunt, teasingly rubbing the tip against my clit.

"Goddammit, Striker," I grumbled, my frustration growing with my arousal.

He let out another humored chuckle and leaned back over me, purring in my ear, "You really missed this dick, huh, darlin'?" His hand slithered around to knead my breast, pinching my nipple between his fingers. "Well, lucky for you I missed that pretty little cunt o' yours, too, so I'm gettin' a little impatient myself."