74. Heartbeat

---

"I found intimacy between the webbings of your fingers, and warmth within the palms of your hands."

Dahui Wang

---

He pressed one of my hands to his cheek, squeezing it firmly. His eyes fluttered closed, his brows knitting together. "You don't know how bad I've wanted you, darlin'."

I leaned forward, resting my knee on the mattress beside him and holding his hand to my inner thigh.

"Then take me."

Striker kept his glowing gaze on me as his hand travelled back up to my womanhood, his fingertips quickly finding my clit and tracing light circles over the sensitive flesh. I sighed at his actions and slipped off my nightgown, tossing it on the floor somewhere behind me. He responded by wrapping an arm around my naked frame and pulling me closer, planting open-mouthed kisses on my chest and breasts.

"Tell me if it hurts, (Y/N)," he murmured against my skin.

I took my face in his hands, lifting his head to look at me. "If it hurts, I will tell you. I promise." A small smirk tugged at my lips. "Just watch your hands."

He smiled up at me, his gold fang glinting in the dim lamplight as he released me and peeled his black shirt off his torso. My hands wandered to his chest, and I pushed him backward on the bed before unbuckling his belt. Striker gingerly nudged my hands away and finished the job, lifting his hips off the mattress while he pulled down his bottoms. His manhood was already starting to harden, causing my mouth to curl upwards into a satisfied smirk.

When he had kicked his jeans and boxer briefs off his ankles, I leaned my hands on the bed and crawled on top of him, straddling his hips. I could feel his erection growing under my womanhood, its pulsating only arousing me more. I bent forward and looked down at him, wrapping a hand around his hardening member. He sighed softly as I began to stroke him, his hands squeezing my thighs, and I teasingly rubbed the tip of his cock against my slick opening. Once he was fully erect, I positioned myself and slowly brought my hips down onto him.

Striker tilted his head back as a low groan escaped his throat, his grip tightening on my thighs. I mewled and inched down further onto his erection until he was fully sheathed inside me, and the way he filled me so perfectly sent a chill up my spine. After giving myself a few seconds to adjust, I started to move, making small grinding motions on top of him. Striker moaned at my actions, and his hips moved against mine, grinding in rhythm with me. His hands travelled up to my hips, clamping down on my flesh as he pushed me down onto him.

The pressure of his hand so close to my healing belly wound caused me to wince, and I let out a pained whimper. Striker froze and withdrew his hands, his eyes examining my frame. He sat up, lightly resting a hand on my arm.

I shook my head. "I'm fine," I assured him. "You just got a little close to it."

Striker frowned, and I could see the uncertainty beginning to creep its way into his mind again. I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers together, laying my forehead on his.

"It's okay, love," I murmured, smiling softly at him. "You just have to be a little gentler with me right now."

Striker stared at me a moment before wrapping his arms around my frame. He held me tightly to him, planting desperate kisses on my neck and jaw. His lips travelled back up to my face where he held the back of my head and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips.

My smile widened. "I love you, too, Striker."

Striker mirrored my smile, quickly adjusting his position beneath me and bringing his hands back to my hips. He handled me gently, guiding my hips back and forth over him. I obliged him, locking eyes with him as we moved together. Striker grunted through clenched teeth, his hands migrating downward and gripping my ass.