Good Riddence

Elena
I can't believe they put Doris in the same cell as I am in and it didn't take long for her to beat the crap out of me. The guards pulled her off of me and put her in isolation. I am taken to the infirmary to get treated. I will be in here for a week or so from the beating. Soon word gets around about why I am in prison and the charges are still being added. Doris was arrested because I made a deal to give her up as a human trafficker. It was on her agenda to grab the teens in the area and especially Anastasia who was going to fetch a good amount at auction. She tried to get her the day she sent Brutus after her, but Christian got in the way. Couldn't get to her because of how it all went down, him being where he was prevented her from getting to Anastasia and left a witness, so she couldn't do much but what she did. The HOA came down hard on her after that. I had to give her up so I could get my deal. Now I have murder charges against me. The Steele's were becoming suspicious of all my activities and had hard evidence on me and Doris so we decided to take them out of the picture. I chose to present the will that named me as guardian, but I couldn't get my hands on their accounts because the clerk kept asking for certain documents and I couldn't produce them. So they put an executor in charge of their assets and only Anastasia could get the money and any under certain circumstances.

Doris
They got me off Elena before I could finish the job. I am serving three life sentences for something she did. Now I am in solitary confinement and won't get out until they let me out. I was charged with her husbands murder and the Steele's and she forged evidence of all three. She had it in her safe deposit box. They got it and she helped set me up be to charged with most of her crimes. So here I sit in solitary and have murdering her on my mind.

Prisoner 14378
I am watching Elena knowing what she did to my sons and my nephews. How she did that is beyond me. I am not the only mother in here that wants her dead. My family wants her dead for what she did to our family and I am in a position to make that happen. Her sister seems to want the same thing. She is as guilty as Elena is and then some according to her sentencing. Three life terms are just the biggest of her sentences. Doris is getting out soon so there are plans to assure she can get to Elena. It's all set up and ready to be implemented.

Doris
Finally after thirty days I am finally getting back into the general population again and I am not in the same cell as Elena. Not long after I am back in the general population I am in line for showering and I find Elena's body in the shower stall they tell me to go to. I am blindfolded and  punched and they hold my hands and punch the walls with them and then punch Elena with them. I am let go and I am laying by Elena with her blood all over me. No one else in sight until the guards show up and they have to pick me up from the floor. I have injuries and they match the injuries that are on Elena. Now I am charged with Elena's murder as well. My head is bleeding very badly. I can't quite understand anything going on.

Warden James Lawrence
I was told about yet another attack on Elena Lincoln, but this time she's dead and her attacker had to be taken to the hospital, the attacker Doris Smith, her sister died on the way to the hospital. There's going to an investigation of what happened and I doubt we ever find out how this happened.

Carrick
I call Anastasia and her guardians to let them know that there won't be any further problems with Elena Lincoln or Doris Smith. A little birdie told me they were both dead after they got into a huge battle in the showers at the prison. I am not surprised that they are both dead at each others hands. If they had anything to take from their estate we would go after it, but they scammed everything from others. The people came forward and laid claim on their assets. The bodies were claimed by an unknown person who had them cremated. It was odd how fast they claimed the bodies and had the right forms.

Gail
After hearing what these two women did to their victims and what else they were doing, I am surprised they lived one day in prison. They had plans for Anastasia but couldn't move fast enough on them and she is safe. We are still looking into Ray and Carla's deaths. Jason has been digging through all the information and he said there was no doubt that Elena and Doris were behind it all.

Jason
We had them both on three murders evidence wise. That's why Doris got three life sentences and Elena turned against her and they basically killed each other in prison. I don't believe the story I heard. I think others were involved in the murders, but their was no evidence proving otherwise. An unknown person claimed the bodies to cremate them. At least Anastasia is safe now, we hope.

Anastasia
I was told that Elena and Doris were murdered in prison and that I have nothing to fear from them at this point. I just don't think it is completely over yet. Something is still off and I can't explain it to anyone. It's like I am being watched and followed wherever I go to. It's an eerie feeling.