Sullivan Technologies

Anastasia
I finally meet the owners of the company and their names aren't Sullivan. They are Emerson Greene and Charles Greene brothers who were adopted by the Sullivans but kept the name Greene. They named their company after the Sullivans out of respect. I am looking at older versions of Elliott and Christian Grey. Not many get to see these two guys in person. I am one of them. I am not allowed to discuss who they look like and I signed the agreement before I met them. I now know more than anyone knows and I can just follow orders and do my job and they don't have access over my patents pending or otherwise.

Emerson
Anastasia can't say a word about our looking like the Grey brothers. So we are safe for now. She has started her job and has already gotten our systems at full speed and updating daily on everything she can. She is one hard working young lady.

Charles
I was a bit concerned about her ties to the Grey family, but she has kept her mouth shut about everything. The time will come when we come forward and finally introduce ourselves to our brothers. Then our sons. Elizabeth and Lily are still trying to find out who we are. Leila and Gia are close to figuring it out, but we have baited a trap for them both. They played our brothers and we have plans for them.

Gia
I am seeing Elliott and Christian everywhere. Even Leila said she saw them, but they were somewhere else. It was at the same time. She took photos and so did I. They were wearing different clothing and seemed older in the pictures. I can't believe what I am seeing. Then I am sent a drink from the two of them to my table and in front of my date.

Leila
I can't believe what I am seeing and they ignore me, where Gia is sent drinks to her table in front of her date. She takes a photo of the guys holding their drinks up in cheers to her. Mine is staying far away from me. Okay now we know there are look a likes of the Grey brothers. The ones with Gia are the ones we slept with. There is no doubt about that. Lily and Elizabeth are the mothers of the look a likes. Lily and Elizabeth do not want to speak to us again. We tried to buy their babies and they told us to get lost.

Gia
I look at the time and my date has been in the restroom for much too long. I am approached by a tall military looking guy who pays my bill and tells me that I should leave the restaurant and never come back to it again. I move very quickly because he scares me without making a threat. I get up and he escorts me out of the restaurant and to the valet stand where my car is waiting for me.

Emerson
Charles and I have Gia escorted out of the restaurant and her car is waiting for her. We spoke to her date and he left without saying goodbye to her after we told him what we knew about her. I then tell Charles it's time we go collect our boys and their mothers.

Charles
We have set up something special for Leila and she is responsible for her actions along with the death of an innocent baby. Susannah made bad choices, but she wanted to clear things up, by doing so she lost her baby, the love of her life and she had to leave the state. She's doing quite well now and has adopted three children. She was wealthy enough to not care about her husband having money. Lily named my son Christian and Elizabeth named her son Elliott. Neither knew our names, they thought we were the Grey brothers. We arrived here in Seattle after seeing their photos in the news. We were hit on by several different women the weeks we were here and we found out about the Grey brothers and started obtaining land to build our new location here in Seattle. We became aware of the DNA testing and had them check our DNA against the babies and we are the fathers and we have brothers. Brothers who were adopted as well. We reach out to Elizabeth and Lily.

Lily
I didn't know what to think when I saw Charles at my front door and he asked if he could come inside and talk to me. I let him come inside with his security guards and we talk about how my son is his son. He wants to make amends and pay all the bills for us and I let him. We spend time with Christian and he is a good father. He would like to have visitation with our son. He shows me the DNA test proving his paternity. He is Christian Grey's biological brother, he was adopted as well.

Elizabeth
Emerson Greene dropped a bomb on me and I look over the DNA tests and see where he is Elliott's biological brother and they were both adopted and both he and Charles were adopted by another set of parents who adopted them both. Two different brothers were adopted by two different sets of parents what are the odds? I watch as he plays with Elliott and he feeds him and changes his diapers. He rocks him to sleep. He talks to me about my expenses and hands me a check and asks if we can talk about visitation soon. I look at him and I agree to talk to his attorney about it and we can work things out.

Emerson
We have agreed to visitation and are talking to my attorney to assure everything is written down and agreed to. I definitely want to work things out with Elizabeth. We leave things on a good note.