Love Bloomed

Adam Cross
Jacob and I flew out to Seattle together and fell in love with Apple and Mia, at first they had no idea we were identical twins and thought we were cheating on them. We arranged to clear that up and did. Jacob dragged me here to see the Sullivan company and a great chef who was expanding her business with the help of one Anastasia Grey her sister in law who now is the majority stock owner of the Seattle branch f the Sullivan company. She also has invested in Mia's Catering etc. Katherine Kavanagh is an investor as well. Well Katherine Grey now. It is amazing how much I have heard about Mia's food.

Jacob Cross
Apple and I were dating in New York and she needed to come back to Seattle to a stock holders meeting. Her mother Brenda tried to sell her percentage of the company, but it didn't work out the way she wanted to. I decided to fly us in my jet to Seattle and see how the Seattle branch of the Sullivan company is doing and why the Greene family aren't running the Seattle Branch. I met Kate and Anastasia and then their upper management and realized how the Greene's had lost control of it. Four powerful smart women of which two married the Greene brother who run Greene Janitorial services companies on the west coast and it is getting bigger.

Mia
Adam has been very good for me and good to me. He asked me to marry him after seeing each other for three months and I am so ready to marry him. Scott has disappeared from the face of the earth according to Christian and his team and Ray and his team and finally Adam has told me that Scott had some very bad enemies who made sure he disappeared for good. He told me that they might never find Scott's body. I am glad we didn't sign a new contract now. Apparently this isn't the first time that Scott has tried this and failed, but he succeeded before now. Adam and I want the nice wedding with family a friends and we have decided to have one. Prenuptial agreements were signed and wedding plans are starting. I can make up my mind what I want for my wedding. The engagement ring was ordered to my specifications. The wedding bands. Apparently Apple and Jacob eloped and kept it quiet. I guess the huge smile and wedding rings on their fingers gave it all away. Brenda was sad, but she liked Jacob as her son in law. Each of her children chose well for their wives.

Grace
The Cross family has contacted Carrick and I about the wedding and their guest lists. Mia was hoping for a little under three hundred guests. That's only half of the guests the Cross family has to invite to keep from ruffling feathers. Mia finally got her engagement ring and she is looking at wedding dresses, Enid has been busy selling her one of a kind dresses in Mia's building along with everything else to do with weddings and other events, some good some sad, they take care of all events. So Enid and I meet Mia with the fabric that Mia insisted on having for her wedding dress and all the other dresses. Mia has created a unique dress for each of us. Her wedding dress is beyond stunning and is a fantasy come to life. The bridesmaids and matron of honor dresses and unusual dresses that have similar lace to her wedding dress. The colors are soft in the ladies outfits, the colors are darker in the men's wear. It's a nice contrast between them.

Carrick
I can't believe a thousand people as guests for Mia and Adams wedding. We all flew to the location and traffic was congested by all of the people setting up, arriving for the wedding and the place was beautiful, but we had to stay all over the place. Homes were rented out just for this wedding. Jacob and Apple eloping was the right thing to do. Christian told me that they got news on Scott and it wasn't good news. Apparently his new boss hid his identity and no one knows where Scott is at now. I just hope he doesn't come back. I am thrilled that all my children found their true loves and married them. I can't fathom why anyone would need a thousand guests at a wedding. It must be because of the Cross family. The guest lists from them were growing daily until we had to place a cap on them. Mia invited three hundred. Her catering staff wee worked to the bone on this wedding and bonuses were given out to all of them. Extra help was brought in by both families and everything ran smoothly.

Christian
Elliott and I definitely put Adam though the paces and he was able to pass the brother tests. Our children were playing with their cousins all the mothers were here with them along with the Greene family. Lily and Elizabeth were sitting with Dahlia and Jessica. Charles and Emerson are definitely moving up the corporate ladders. They are CEOs of more companies at this point.

Anastasia
Mom and dad have finally told me everything and I finally understand why they had to do what they did and why they could save me from Elena and Doris yet. They showed me how they did what they were able to do to save six thousand victims. If they came forward I would have been taken and we all might be dead at this point. Our four year olds are wanting siblings. I laugh and tell them good luck with that. No siblings in the near future and hopefully no where down the line. Grace has an eye on a little girl who needs a mom and dad and thinks Christian and I would be perfect for little Marie Collier. She brought her to the wedding. She was born in New York on the same day our babies were born here. Grace said the mother and father were killed in a boating incident and they found the girl laying next to her murdered parents and other bodies. The coast guard thinks pirates were involved and couldn't hurt the child.

Christian
Mom is very clever bringing Marie to the wedding. The little girl looks like Anastasia but very tiny for her age. She is playing with all the children and she looks so small and helpless. She just got out of the hospital and mom became her foster mother until she is placed in a forever home. There are no living relatives that will take her. I finally get Anastasia alone and we decide to ask our four if they would like Marie to become their sister? Of course the girls do, but the boys not so much, they want a brother.  So we tell mom and dad to put the paperwork through for us. Dad pulls them out if his briefcase and has us sign the paper for Marie and Marcus her brother. My mom failed to mention her twin brother who was playing with other children.

Anastasia
I can't believe we got conned by Carrick and Grace twice in one day. I guess she wanted the children to be raised by us and her be thrilled grandmother.