Can We All Be Adults

Leila
I am trying to keep all these women calm, but it isn't working at all. Gia is the only one that has remained calm during this time. We can't get away with this for too long and threatening to go to the press has failed. Carrick Grey has told us that it would shine a bad light on all of us. He also reminded me of what happened after the restaurant event and the paparazzi were preventing us from going places because they swarmed us everywhere we went. We got the positive pregnancy tests and showed them to the Greys and then they asked for a sonogram as well.

Gia
I am starting to hate this idea, it's not working at all. We had hoped that they would want to assure we stay safe and healthy for a baby's sake. Well we were shocked at their reactions. I definitely didn't think they would marry any of us. I mean there are five of us and we just happened to end up at the same OB/GYN and recognized each other from photos of us on dates with the Grey brothers within the same time frame.

Lily
I am definitely pregnant but I have no idea who the father is, so when Leila approached me about this I agreed to go through with it. It turned out badly so far. We had hoped for a better outcome and it was just a waste of time and money for us. We were asking for a home, a car, and money to assure we gave birth to a healthy baby.

Elizabeth
My pregnancy has been a shock to say the least but what was even more surprising is that Leila came up with this plan and we went through it with her. I knew it was too good to be true. We attended that charity event and got the five spots with the Grey family. It was Leila who arranged all of it. All of us are pregnant and we seem to have dated the Grey brothers within two weeks of each other and somehow both of them. Photos were taken and posted in the Seattle Nooz. Leila showed them to us before the dinner.

Susannah
I can't stop throwing up at this point. I barely made it through that dinner. I went home and finally stopped throwing up and went straight to bed. I was with both the Grey brothers and three other guys around the time of conception. It amazes me that the four other women had became pregnant within the same time frame and possibly by the Grey brothers. Now Leila has big plans that somehow make me uneasy. I am going along quietly with this plan and I am going to try to keep my baby healthy. For pregnant women they don't seem to have the same symptoms that I have been having.,either they are lucky or they aren't pregnant.

Carrick
I don't fall for the women's bluff of going to the press. I know that they will have their privacy invaded more than my sons. I mean they are opening themselves up to all kinds of crazy people. Unlike us they don't have security per se, but I know Christian has already had them checked out and security coverts have been following them since they became involved with bot my sons. All five were at the OB/GYN at the same time and apparently were all talking quietly amongst themselves and went to lunch together.

Robert Forrester
Susannah has given me her documentation from the OB/GYN showing her pregnancy. I still feel something is up with her and she seems to be having more morning sickness than normal. I have had security following her, they found out she is being followed covertly by more than one person and I found out about her and four other women went to a charity event and sat with the Grey family. My guy got close to hear the conversation and it was a shake down for all five of the women being pregnant with the Grey brothers babies. I discovered who these other women were very quickly. This is really interesting because she told me I was the father of her baby. Now I am going to need to find out for sure before I hand over any more money. I think a conversation is in order and not with Susannah. I think Carrick Grey might have been investigating the women and I need to know what he knows and I need to get to the bottom of this now. My family has no idea about Susannah and her pregnancy and right now I want to keep it that way. My family would insist I marry her and I don't know if the baby is mine yet. Now I have real doubts. My covert said Susannah said nothing about the baby being the Grey brothers but one Leila Williams and Gia Matteo were doing most of the talking about what they wanted for each of the women. It failed because they wanted proof before they provided any assistance. My covert bugged the table once he saw Susannah sit down at it. We got the whole conversation.

Thomas Sawyer
I knew Leila was trouble but she was very sexy and beautiful. So I gave in to my desires one night. I own a international security company and met her after she left a downtown hotel and we had more than coffee if you know what I mean. Now she has told me she's pregnant with my child. This is not my first rodeo and I have had her checked out and her apartment bugged. Then after that dinner I had her four friends bugged as well. Boy did I find out a lot. I guess my covert wasn't the only one who bugged that Grey table. Mine was placed before everyone arrived. Things got interesting. Leila, Leila Leila, a real shakedown and she chose the wrong place to do it. I wonder who else she is doing this to, so I check her financials along with the other four women who arrived at the same time. I also found out they have the same OB/GYN and apparently Leila and Gia were the ones who did all the talking. Elizabeth, Lily and Susannah just sat there while Leila and Gia stated their demands. I have to say Carrick held his ground for his sons until the women left. Then he had some quiet words with both men. I decided that I didn't need to hear it, but something caught my attention. Apparently Christian had all of the women followed and has men's names who could be the real fathers.