The Fun Begins

Grace
I am watching m six grandchildren and their cousins walking across the stage to get their high school diplomas. Anastasia and Christian were wonderful parents to all of their children. These six are sixteen years old and two of their cousins did the same thing. Carrick smiles and says you did good by bringing those two to Mia's wedding. It worked out great for everyone.

Carrick
My wife can be very clever and was the day we introduced Marie and Marcus to Anastasia and Christian. The wedding if Mia was probably the best time we could have done it. They were busy watching their children and enjoying the festivities that we thought it would be the best time to talk them into adopting both the children. I had everything ready including the notary stamp.

Kate
Two more years and our first boy will graduate from high school. Then his twin sisters will be next. I can't believe Elliott's vasectomy reversed itself and we now have a baby boy Elliott Christian Grey was born two months ago. David Grey is following in his dads footsteps. So are Ava and Alicia. Elliott is thrilled that he has three children willing to work in the architecture and design and construction industry and at his company.

Elliott
I am smiling as I hold our youngest boy. Now we have two boys and two girls. Mia has given mom six grandchildren and still runs her company with Anastasia and Kate and they are running Sullivan company and they fully own the Seattle branch now. They decided to keep the Sullivan name and it has became international.

Christian
Our children make my heart filled with joy. I work hard just like Anastasia and we make time for all six children and we assure them we love them all equally. The Colier family found out that Marie and Marcus had been adopted by two billionaires and tried to shake us down for cash. It didn't work, because they signed their rights away. It made the news and Ray said he knew the people and he had a quiet talk with them and the ran for the hills after he chat with the man and women. He would never tell me what he said, but we never were contacted again by anyone from the Colier family.

Anastasia
I am so proud of our children. Christian bought them cars for their graduation. All very safe cars. I see the Greene families and smile at them. We are family and friends at this point. I would never had believed we would be family or even friends by time heals wounds just like me with my parents. I have met many of the victims they saved and I know they did the right thing thinking that Gail and Jason were aware of things. Once they became aware they got rind of Elena and Doris.

Mia
I am sitting with our three sets of twins and Adam is talking to Jacob and Apple about the new culinary schools we have all over the world. Adam jr and Allen are training as chefs they are 12 years old, Liza and Lea are ballerinas according to them and they are 8 yers old. My two year old Robert and Andrew were miracle babies and they are talking up a storm. They can read and write various things.

Adam
I watch Mia with our six children and I am so glad we got married when we did. Jacob was glad he eloped with Apple. Brenda died in a car crash right after Mia's wedding. A drunk driver hit her and she died on impact. We delayed the honeymoon to go to the funeral. Everyone from the wedding attended the funeral. Brenda left her shares of the Seattle Branch of the Sullivan company to Anastasia.

Jacob
I tell Adam that Apple and I are having our third and last child soon. He is happy for us and I know that Apple wants a girl this time. William and Jacob jr. Are seven and five years old now. Apple miscarried our first baby when her mother was killed by a drunk driver. She buried him beside her mother in Seattle. Timothy would have been 12 now. We light a candle on Mia and Adams wedding anniversary for both Brenda and Timothy. Mia and Adam understand our absence on that day.

Apple
Things go very fast and life is so short as I think about my mother and son and then Charles and Emerson. Both were killed in a plan crash on a business trip. They left six sons each and two girls each. They left a will that gives their wives, children and mothers of their children with equal shares in their companies around the world. I was left the Sullivan companies and I gave moms share of Seattle to Anastasia and Kate. They definitely earned it, every penny of it. My brothers were billionaires in their own right.

Ray
I found out that Scott was found dead on a beach somewhere near Italy. No one ever knew what happened to him. No one cared. Carla thinks it was a mob hit. I don't think it is.

Carla
Things are going very well now and Anastasia has let us be a part of her life and our grandchildren's lives. Sometimes to protect people you have to leave their lives and play dead until you can come back into their lives again. Each time we saved victims I had to sop my crying to assure we get them quietly to safety. Elena and Doris nearly caught us moving the victims from their clutches. We had to move them fast and in some cases had to carry them to safety. We got more than six thousand to safety and only lost two because of how they had been treated by their captors. We paid for their funerals and found their families so they could say goodbye to their loved ones.

The end hope you liked the story.