The Hard Work Begins

Anastasia
I am very glad to see Jessica and Dahlia and that they are here to help me and force Emerson and Charles to actually work. They made them start by being janitors for the restrooms. Then they will be moved to the shipping area to clean up there. They will clean all the worse places and if they do a good job they might move to another entry level position. Talk about being taught a major lesson and these two are definitely finding out what hard work truly is. Each of them are working for the head janitor on each floor. I think they are going to find out the true meaning of hard work and humbling themselves before others. They have been outed by the Seattle Nooz for pretending they were the Grey brothers, so that they can't get away with that again.

Emerson
When I was told that Jessica and Dahlia from the Texas branch was coming to train people, I had no idea they meant Anastasia, Charles and I. Anastasia is being helped in her current position and Charles and I are working as janitors. We have no choice in the matter, mom has assured us we will learn how to appreciate hard work and respect for those who have very little. We have been moved to a tiny house in a poor neighborhood. Security is assuring our safety. We are living off what janitors make, our expensive everything is being held in the houses we bought until we prove we can be what our father and mother want us to be. Our sons and their mothers are living better now that mom has came into the picture. She was very disappointed in both of us. Apple found out what we had been up to and wasn't happy at all with either of us. This wasn't her idea to do this to us, mom was behind this.

Charles
I can't believe how bad the restrooms are in this place. It's disgusting what some do in the restrooms. The building is old and really needs throughly cleaned and painted. I know the upper management restrooms are pristine and painted along with remodeled. They are slowly edging downward in the building and the wiring has been replaced. Security updates are all done. The offices are being worked on as they go downward from the top floor. A helipad on both sides of the roof has been reinforced along with the antennas. The elevators are reinforced and replaced one at a time. The stair cases for each floor on each side of the building to assure safe escapes if need be. We have had to clear all the debris from the workers doing all these things. We get breaks and lunch, but we get no paid time off. Mom is definitely going the whole nine yards. I think she is recording us doing all of this and probably posting it on her Facebook accounts. Twenty floors later and four months later we are still janitors.

Dahlia
Anastasia is as good as she is on paper and then some. She jus turned 18 and a big party was held for her at her home. We were invited to it and went, we wanted to meet the Grey brothers and we did just that. I can see why women would fall for them. I doubt they want to date Jessica or myself. They have eyes for Kate and Anastasia. Kate has been great at writing various blogs on how the company is doing and will be opening soon for business and their on line sites to help people with their computer issues and build web pages and security upgrades. Anastasia has an ebook program that is bringing in a lot of business and writers. She is looking to expand into on line everything. Creating movies with use of various types of technology. There's two floors dedicated to this and we hired people to put these things together. Anastasia thinks outside the box and soon we have money coming in and employees who willingly work hard. It's amazing what she comes up with and she has hired a lot of people to get her ideas to come to fruition.

Jessica
We hired a CFO to keep an eye on the money coming and going at this branch. We are making a lot of money and have covered all expenses so far. Ten more floors to go and we will be fully operational. How Anastasia could have worked here was beyond me, but she did. I recommended that Brenda give her a raise and a bonus for working in such and conditions and sent her photos. She did just as asked and ordered more people to work on the building and soon we had a finished building. New servers were finally put in place and the old servers were used for backups and placed is a secure area. Things moved quickly. I found out that I was right about Kate and Elliott and also Christian and Anastasia. They definitely started seeing each other.

Kate
Elliott asked me out on Anastasia's birthday and Christian asked Anastasia out that day as well. They waited until we were both 18 to ask us out. I am still working for Anastasia to make money for college and she hopes to get me working for her after I get my degree. My dad hopes that I will work for him, but he won't make improvements or be dragged into this century. I have told him to go on line and publish there, but he has not listened to me and the newspaper subscriptions are failing. I tried to show him how to set the web pages up and charge for the paper on line, he wasn't interested. So I spoke to mom and she spoke to him about checking into doing this to save Kavanagh Media. He refused to listen, but mom has her ways to get it done. She said it took one call and he was soon looking into it.

Elliott
I finally asked Kate to lunch and then dinner possibly. I got a yes and her phone number.

Christian
I can't believe Anastasia agreed to dinner with me at my place, mostly for privacy from nosy reporters. She agreed to join me for dinner and I was pretty happy.

Anastasia
I agreed to dinner at Christian's house. I have been there before so it's not a huge deal to have dinner with him. Well u til he kissed me goodnight.