A Date From Hell

Elliott
You know it's bad when you forget that you have had sex with your brother's date and you run into them at his newest restaurant and you both have reserved his private dining room and they were in the middle of staff changes and no one knew which Grey family member reserved the dining room. Gia Matteo is not someone I want as an enemy. So when I saw Christian and Gia n the room, I decided to lead Leila away from the room and get them to find another room for us. But Christian's insisted that we join them. We hadn't discussed other conquests r who we were dating or who we had dated, so it was a difficult night for all of us. I told security to make sure nothing goes down between the women or to stop them from attacking us. The dating pool might be big but we seem to be getting into the same pools. We must have did something right because everything finally calmed down and we had a good meal. Gia had did the cleanup and remodel of my parents dining room and Christian met her then. I failed to tell him about her and I and he had failed to tell me about Leila. Both behaved themselves in front of us. We heard differently the next night. Plus we definitely got cursed out in texts messages. That was our last date with either woman.

Christian
I can't believe I am looking at Leila Williams and Elliott told me he couldn't believe that Gia was with me in my private dining room. We found out that they had words in the ladies room and they were nearly thrown out. They of course were not ready to be embarrassed and stopped the arguing and came back calmer than they were before. I think that was just them building up to use their anger towards Elliott and myself. We did have a great meal, just not good company. Mom and dad told us to start telling each other who we had dated and make sure we don't do it again and also make sure the private dining room is actually not reserved for the evening before we arrive at the restaurant.

Grace
Boy did I hear from the gossip mongers after that fiasco at the mile high club that Christian just opened. My boys definitely need to keep up on who the other has dated or is dating and make sure they don't have issues with them. The Seattle Nooz got wind of the bathroom fight. I have to say the women came out looking like runway models after they had battled. Photos were not retouched. They had the before, middle and after photos, so they must have had someone who was waiting to get photos of anything they could of the two women. We knew the story was true and we just let it go.

Carrick
Our sons are starting to get noticed and so are their dates now. We had a talk with the children about the paparazzi and how they should behave in public and how they handled the incident and they did a good job of it, the women not so much. They should always be aware that they are news worthy and they might get written about and not all would be true of good news about themselves and to hold their heads up high and say no comment to news people and then let the women who cause the scenes take the blame for their own behavior. They won't be seeing Gia or Leila again. We agreed on that. My sons are definitely not saints but they don't lead these women to believe they are ready to settle down with any one woman yet. After all they aren't really ready to get married and they have very little time to devote to any relationship. I think they go out once a month on a date. Well some aren't dates, they are just enjoying mutual consensual sex with a woman.

Gia
I can't believe that Elliott brought that slut Leila to dinner and at Christian's private dining room. I also had no idea that Christian had also dated her as well. Leila is who came between me and Elliott. I think she didn't expect me to let her have it in the ladies room. The Seattle Nooz has been after me an Leila since that night. This won't be good for business, at least I thought it wouldn't be, but it increased my business because they wanted to hire me because of my knowing the Grey brothers.

Leila
I can't believe the number of reporters that are trying to get stories from me concerning the Grey brothers and what our relationship is with them. We had no idea that people were recording our argument and our fighting along with getting some very good pictures of us both. I couldn't believe how well my paintings sold after that Seattle Nooz article went viral and it was amazing how fast I had to paint new paintings and bring out reserve pieces to place on display. I started painting day and night and in some cases people watched me to painting for a fee of course. I made a killing off all the paintings and it didn't slow down for a few weeks. Gia and I got together to see if we could keep the buzz going and it worked. A nice loud argument just at the right time over the Grey brothers and a well timed phone call to get the paparazzi out to get the right photos. Might as well make money off of it as long as possible.

Mia
I can't believe how so called grown women fight over men. I am never going to act like that over someone I am dating or an ex. Mom told me if they are worth the battle then you don't need to battle for them, because they won't give you a reason to battle for them because they are already your.