Will The Real Grey Baby Stand Up

Carrick
Elizabeth and Lily had their babies and I am stunned by how much the babies look like Elliott and Christian. We had DNA done immediately and three days later what we got back stymied all of us. My sons might be in the clear, but it turns out the babies are blood relatives to each of them. So we have the mothers tested and they aren't related to each other. Unfortunately they can't tell us who the real fathers are. A one night stand is all they recall.

Grace
I can't believe that, what are the odds of that happening? Maybe they thought they were with Elliott and Christian and it was a family member. After all they couldn't recall the guys names. Since all our children are adopted and they had no known relatives, we suspect that the other guys were adopted as well. Both Lily and Elizabeth were drunk when they met them and had the one night stand. They really thought it was Christian and Elliott. Well I guess it could happen. So I have no grand children at all.

Mia
After everything that has happened hearing that Anastasia is coming home after graduating early. She sped through her classes and she is starting work at an IT company who specializes in security issues on servers and web designs as well. She has created apps and has patents and patents pending on several computer operated products. I don't have nieces or nephews but the babies born to Elizabeth and Lily are related to Christian and Elliott in some way.

Anastasia
I am 17 now and I have my drivers license and can drive, I have dual residences and will be getting my drivers license for Washington State soon. Gail and Taylor are letting me come back with the security team after saying goodbye to the professors who will be glad that I am gone. They were having marital problems and I suspect it was because of me. So I kept hidden in my room and speeding through my courses and then got my degrees and I am going to be glad to be home. Kate knows everything that happened and so does my security. I finally moved into a friends dorm room and my security found an apartment close by. The professor was getting a little too friendly with me and I told him to leave me alone. He stopped at first then got more aggressive and that was it. I moved out along with security because of him. His wife was upset and soon found out she wasn't imagining things and the fighting started. He lied to her about me and she caught him in the lies. I definitely didn't tell Gail or Jason about any of this. I wanted to get my degree and get out of there. We head to the airport and the GEH jet is waiting for us to fly home, Gail and Jason are there and so are Kate and Mia.

Kate
I was at Mia's when they arranged the GEH jet to bring Anastasia back home after getting her second degree. She has a job already. I am just completing the end of my first semester of my senior year at high school. Mia is as well. Mia wants to be a pastry chef and she has applied to several good culinary schools. She can cook well as well as design cakes and goodies. We have tasted her food and she has catered a few parties for her family. Elliott and Christian have created cards for Mia. I went with Mia, Gail and Jason to pick Anastasia up. We were just flying there and refueling, picking up and flying straight back home. Anastasia looked so different than when she left. I didn't recognize her. She looks like a grown up. She could be on the front pages of vogue. I am stunned at the change in her.

Gail
I am amazed at the way Anastasia handles herself and how mature she seems. Her security detail has made sure she was safe at all times, we got updates from them even on what happened to force her to move out of the professors home. We decided that she did the best thing at the time and we now know she did the right thing. Jason had words with the couple, especially the man. The guy lied to us and his wife what had happened and he failed to realize that her security heard everything and got her out of there. Luckily a friend had lost her dorm mate and had room for Anastasia and the family of her room mate needed someone to take over the rest of the lease. It worked out quite well. That friendship ended once we found out what happened.

Jason
I can't believe my friend tried to take advantage of Anastasia and there was proof of him doing it. We had words and luckily Anastasia had found a place for her and the security team. It worked out far better than hoped. She was able to graduate a semester earlier due to her being busy getting everything completed school wise. She was top of her classes and was offered a job in Seattle. Just where she wanted to be. Tweety and Sylvester are waiting on her at home. Christian bought the Smith place and Elliott bought the place next to it. Some major work was done on both of the properties. Security updates were made and they have gates to go through to each of the three properties.

Christian
I decide to meet the flight with Mia on it because I have a job I need to have her look at and tell me if she can get it done. It's a rush job and hopefully she can do it. Gail can help with it hopefully. Kate and Anastasia are on the flight as well, so they might help out as well. All three are on break from school.