Proud Fathers

Christian
I am in the waiting room and I can't believe who else is here waiting to go back with the mothers to be, but Charles and Emerson Greene. Anastasia told me that they were going to be fathers again, but this time they are standing by the mothers. They even proposed to the mothers, but were turned down. When she told me it was Dahlia and Jessica and they got the same bad batch she did. I looked at her and told her that I was surprised the women had sex with Charles and Emerson. She let me know that apparently they dated a long time ago and after the men straightened up they started dating them.

Anastasia
Christian and I had the shock of seeing two sets of identical twins on the sonogram. Shadows indeed. They had to bring in the extra bassinets for the other babies. I do believe that these are enough. All were small and born a month early and in the NICU. Theodore Raymond was born first and Edward Jason was second. Then the girls arrived Katherine Gail and Phoebe Grace came an hour later screaming their heads off. All four of them had guards on them immediately. I discovered that Dahlia had girl and named her Anastasia Katherine Greene, then Jessica gave birth to Charles jr. I think I heard they decided to get married. Christian couldn't confirm it though.

Grace
We get photos of our grandchildren and their parents after they are born and hope they are out of the NICU soon. Six guards are watching them closely. Ray and Carla have been here as soon as they heard they were going to be grandparents. We were all shocked about four babies being born. Two sets of identical twins. Tweety and Sylvester will be waiting to see the new babies. I hope they don't get jealous.

Carrick
I am a very proud grandfather, and I have been blessed. Ray is standing looking in the window at the four Grey babies. Carla and Grace arrive and the photos are taken. Security is standing watching every move made near the babies. Jason and Gail arrive to see the babies. Then the rest of the family arrive.

Ray
I am so proud of my grandchildren and my daughter and son in law. I am slowly getting Anastasia to trust me again. After she healed from seeing us and hearing the full story she decided to include us in her life. We get photos of everyone with the babies.

Carla
I am looking at two sets of identical twins girls who look like Anastasia and boys who look like Christian. The girls are very vocal. The boys are quietly alert to their surroundings. Everyone was ready to hold them once they got out if the NICU. They were thee only 24 hours and they were taken to the room with Anastasia and Christian. We saw Charles and Emerson taking their sons to meet their newest siblings. I can't believe how much those men look like Elliott and Christian. Brenda and Apple Greene came to the hospital to see the newest Greene members. What a big day for everyone.

Kate
I am looking at the babies and Elliott comes up to me and asks me if I want to have a baby as well? I am still trying to get things going for the Media Center and need a year or do yo get things in order. I hold one of the girls and she is so tiny. She's very loud though. Both girls make their needs known, the boys are quieter about their needs.

Elliott
Kate is really smitten with the babies. We get photos of all of us. Then Mia comes in with her partner Scott Alexander who is really doing great things for their businesses. They are working on number three and four new places and have hired staff to fill the management positions at this point. They have diversified into other companies.

Mia
Scott and I finally arrive to see the newest babies. We were looking at new sites for our latest company and are trying to get Enid on board for a wedding dress and attire shop in one of the buildings. Kate is suggesting it to her mom, but I think she isn't ready to commit just yet.

Scott
I am about to get Enid on board with us and have the area ready for her or anyone to agree to what we want yo create. A few haven't even bothered calling us back. It is going to be a growing business. Things will start developing from there along with all wedding things and event planning for all events. Baby showers are the latest and we are doing great with those events and get the referrals from the weddings we worked on. Mia wants a full service catering service and now she wants to open restaurants that serve our specialty meals to customers that want them without the events. We are talking to Anastasia about investing more money into it. We paid her back her initial investment and then some. She tried to reinvest, but we want her to become a partner. She was about to sign the documents when he water broke and she had to go by ambulance to the hospital. Christian arrived just as she did.

Mia
I told Scott to wait until Anastasia is able to read over the documents and dad will advise her after that. He thinks that she might not like the deal. I read it, but he made changes that I haven't read yet. I don't think Anastasia liked the changes at all. She told him that she wouldn't sign it with the changes he made. I started reading it and I wouldn't sign the deal either. She puts a lot of her money on the line. That was not the deal we took to her initially and I got mad at him for making those changes. We are going to have a long talk.