alternative ending

This is the ending that I wanted, and no this doesn't happen after 10 years.
~~~

He went there to help me, to kill my enemy, and god, I'm so mad at him.

We didn't really have that many enemies those days, but that doesn't mean people don't want to take what's ours.

I told him I could handle it, but no, he had to go there. I'm not sure where he is right now, but that's no issue for me to find him.

"Kai," I call out, but no answer is heard, he's not here I guess, well of course he's probably helping Silas with the mission,

So I decided to call Scarlett.

"Scarlett, can you track where Silas is, and if you can then do the same with be Kai?" I ask.

"Will do"

A few minutes later, I get a massage from Scarlett, informing me where Silas is.

I started to get dressed, and suddenly I heard a small knock. I knew it was Ella.

"Come in," I tell her, and she enters.

"What's wrong, honey?" I ask her; she looks like she's not in the mood.

"I had a nightmare," she tells me.

"It's okay, honey, what did  dreamed of" I ask her, her eyes filled with tears. Since I met Silas, I've started to experience a lot more emotions than I did before meeting him.

Every time I see Ella tear up, I feel like my heart shrinks. I smile and hug her. I always hug her whenever I feel the way I do right now.

That's why I don't trust a hug; there's a lot you can do with it, hide your face, get backstabbed, you never know.

"I dreamed that you said you don't love me anymore" she says her voice being shaky

"Honey our love will never spoil or sour" I hell her and he looks ate confused

"I don't want our relationship to go sour, or stale like old bread, or spoil like a milk, Because when you're in love Even the most boring of days,
Should still feel interesting, and you know how much I hate regret, so you can never regret it, love should be the couple that never loses its shine, like a diamond." I exsplain mine and sias love

"Live to live not to exist, Enjoy each moment as you grow, the world is yours, in a world filled with extras"

"So you will never leave" she asks

"It's okay, I'm with you, I'm not leaving and nether will Silas, but as soon as I drag him out of his work." We haven't told Ella what we actually do, she's too young.

"Okay," she sighs, and I kiss her on the cheek.

"We will play dress-up when we get back," I tell her.

"We will?," she questions, and I nod and answer "Of course," she smiles, and she calls for Anna.

Ella is staying with her while we're away for work.

I drive to my private jet, and after that, I fly to Russia. Silas knows how much I despise that place; I hate it with everything I have.

I wish to never come back here; that's why Silas went here for me. The only good thing that ever made me happy here was that me and Silas met in Russia; other than that, nothing

I walk to the location, and second by second, I think of him so much that it drives me crazy, and the fact that I'm going to fight my enemies doesn't even bother me.

I walk in and see Silas; he looks like he's doing fine, and I feel like I see him for the first time after years. I look at him from one floor down, viewing him as he's covered in blood, not in his blood, of course.

He's able to move perfectly, and I look and remember the sudden realization I had the night we got married. It's just that Love is about the beauty of a person, flaws included. Being in love and believing in the promise of their relationship allows the person to overlook their errors.

Onec, I asked Silas if he's a fool for falling in love, and he answered, 'Isn't every man who's in love?' and he is right.

Even if the partner is drawn to the person they love and loves the link between them, they are aware that love eventually has the ability to tear them apart. You have to highlight how risky partnerships may be and how hazardous falling in love is, yet at the same time, choosing to embrace the beauty of a relationship despite these risks displays courage and hope.

I started to run up to him and saw some random dude. "Hey!" I shouted, and both Silas's and the other guy's heads snapped towards me.

Silas's eyes widened. I see he suddenly wanted to come running to me, but he remembered in what position he was.

We're currently in an old building, on the 25th floor, I believe. I'm not sure though. I lost count when I was coming up here

All the windows are in place, although I hope they'll break as soon as I throw that motherfucker out of here.

I'm hiding my gun and getting closer to Silas's; I'm not paying any attention to what he's saying.

"Are you okay?" I ask Silas.

"Yes, why did you come?"

"Wherever you go, I will go too, even if it's hell," I say as I wrap my hand around his waist.

"Ivan" Silas tells me his name.

I suddenly pulled my gun and shot Ivan directly in the stomach.

He lose his balance. I run to him to push him out of the building, but suddenly I hear an unfamiliar voice.

"No," a female voice screams. I was close to Ivan while Silas was waiting for me on the other end of the room.

I ignore the scream and stare at Silas, and I feel like I did back then. Back then, when I first started to fall for him, he watched me fall for him.

And now I'm looking out the window as the love of my life is pushed out of the window.

I run as fast as I can; there's nothing I can do. I run fast, but it's not enough. I run faster.

And it's just like back then, when I jumped out of the window, he watched me as I fell for him.

I caught him, but it was the realization that came that it was the end.

"I love you, mi amor," I say to him.

"I love you too, Mon amour," he says, as we sharing a kiss, I inhale his vanilla scent last time.

Our love felt like no other; it was selcouth.

Maybe throughout my life I haven't seen real love because it's always the impossible one.

Maybe the greatest loves are always the impossible ones?

Silas would say that he thought I was a dream the second time he found me. He would say, 'What if she was just a dream?' 'In times like that, I would always dream of never even opening my eyes.' he would say

But here we are, and in the end, all this was nothing more than another dream I wished to come true.

But I'm thankful that I got to call him my husband, and he got to call me his wife.

I bury my face into his neck; it feels like we've been falling for hours at this point.

We fall, and as the light blinds me, I hope that the light at the end of the tunnel has a silhouette of you, because there is no afterlife worth living without your embrace.

~~~
So yeah this is the ending that I wanted even though I wanted to make it more dramatic but I guess it fine this way <3

Than you for reading it