diamond is unbreakable's main five and their pet names for you

omg--what's up! yo yo yo! hi! how are you?

i'm pretty good! it's been a while since we've had a good talk, huh? i'm so sorry for leaving you all like this. i haven't been into jjba as recently, so i haven't had any desire to write any one-shots :(

but, just for you all, i'm going to try to get back on these one-shots and headcanons, even if  updates are slower than they were before (every week, maybe two weeks). 

i'll try to get started on your requests if you had any, but don't be surprised if i scrap all the requests and ask for fresh ones, as this hiatus thingy became more like close to a full-on ending of jjba one-shots as i knew it. thank you for your understanding and patience as i continue to think about continuing this collection of stories or ending it off with one big bang and a very long thank you :)

i love each and every one of you, and thank you for everything <3

now, i'll stop talking and being sentimental; enjoy this little headcanon thingy alright?

----Arii

Diamond Is Unbreakable's Main Five and Their Pet Names For You

-------❤------

Josuke: princess, darling, cupcake 

I feel like Josuke wants to seem older and more cooler, especially in front of Okuyasu and Koichi, so he'll whip out the most cringe, over-the-top, and dramatic names he could find. He really likes seeing you blush when he calls you princess, so he does it more often when you're in front of his friends. In secret, though, he's simple, and he'll call you baby when you're having some sweet and intimate moments.

Koichi: love, sweetheart

Koichi is so sweet, it'll hurt your heart. He is the most polite and kind boy that has ever existed, and his pet names are the same. He loves making you feel special, and he always blushes after he calls you 'love' or 'sweetheart'. Most of the time, when you two are having a special moment, he'll pull out a pet name and it results in him turning as red as a tomato and you giggling at his reaction. Koichi is really shy when it comes to using those sweet and innocent pet names in front of Okuyasu and Josuke, but he enjoys using them nonetheless.

Okuyasu: bestie, my girl, doll face

Okuyasu Nijimura; the most unserious anime character I've heard of. This man is so unsmart, he'd literally not even know what 'pet names' were, probably asking you why he would need them if he didn't even have a hamster. He just copies what he hears other bad boys say, slinging his arm around you and referring to you as 'my girl' or 'doll face'; also, the 'bestie' for him, means best girlfriend in the world (his exact definition), so when he calls you bestie, he means it in the way people mean darling or sweetheart.

Rohan: angel, dear, honey

Newsflash: Rohan is teased for his pet names. Josuke loves laughing at him and calling him a 'grey haired grandpa' when he uses words like 'honey' or 'dear', and yes, Rohan does listen to him sometimes, pretending to ignore his teasing while he's trying to come up with something to outshine Josuke in his head. That's why he resorted to 'angel'; it suits his classy, high-end tastes, and it makes you feel so pretty for no reason. Josuke is now jealous of the 'angel' pet name, trying to use it from time to time before Rohan gives him the look and the teenager backs off.

Jotaro: your name. that's it.

Jotaro could care less about the pet names. He loves you, and he feels like you know it, even if he just uses your name. Sure, he might use something absolutely ridiculous like snickerdoodle or kitten, and actually mean it, but you tell him to cut it off as soon as he tries something. He's fine with your name; he thinks it suits you, and yes, he may try to come up with a lie and say 'there are no words to describe my love for you', but what he's actually saying is 'i'm lazy and screw pet names so i'll just use your name, damn it'.

alright, there you have it! love you all, tell me what you think, and i'll take a few headcanon requests (headcanon requests only!), just to spur my jjba writing phase, okay? cool! anyways, love you all, and see you later! <3

---Arii💞