Chapter 1

What if Ash was Pokemon new horizons Ash is a young trainer who sets out on an adventure to catch and train all the Pokemon in the new region of paldea region . Even though he is the world champion. Along the way, he meets up with his old friend Misty and the two travel together, encountering all sorts of strange and exciting creatures. As the journey progresses, Ash finds himself getting stronger and more confident in his abilities as a trainer. He soon realizes that this is only the beginning of an epic adventure.Along the way, he meets a cast of new friends who help him in his quest and teach him the importance of teamwork and friendship. Together they battle against the evil Team Rocket and Team Star strive to become the very best Pokemon trainers in the region. Ash and his friends battle against powerful opponents while learning important lessons about friendship, courage, and perseverance. Eventually, Ash manages to become a master Pokemon trainer, and he and his friends embark on a new journey to become even stronger. Where he meets liko and roy who training to be pokemon trainers in kanto where he was from. They all work together to defeat Team Rocket, and Team Star eventually succeeds in becoming the best trainers in the region. With the help of Liko and Roy, Ash is able to gain even more experience and knowledge in his journey to become the best Pokemon trainer. With their help, Ash is able to defeat many powerful opponents and become the champion of the Kanto and paldea region. His friendship with Liko and Roy grows even stronger, and they become lifelong friends. Together, they continue to explore the world of Pokemon and become even stronger trainers. Ash's journey continues as he strives to become the best Pokemon trainer in the world. With his friends by his side, he is determined to achieve his goal no matter the obstacles. He continues to battle powerful opponents and discovers new Pokemon along the way. Ash is determined to reach the top of the Pokemon Master League and become the strongest trainer in the world. Together, the trio continue on their journey, and face new and exciting challenges as they strive to reach their goal.
End of chapter 1