Chapter 2

Ash and Misty with Liko and Roy meet up with Brock and Tracey They make plans to explore the Kanto region together. They set out on their journey, exploring cities, battling wild Pokémon, and having lots of adventures. So now liko and Roy can challenge the gyms of Kanto. They soon become a formidable team, and with Brock and Tracey's help, they are able to conquer all the gyms. Finally, they reach the Pokémon League and face the Elite Four. After a fierce battle, they emerge victorious. Ash is now part of the elite four of Kanto and alola and Paldea and orange islands. With their new titles, Liko and Roy become well-known trainers all around the region. They use their fame to promote the idea of friendship and respect for all Pokémon. Together, they continue their journey, helping all the people and Pokémon they find in their way. They travel around the world, learning more about Pokémon and their environment. They share their knowledge with other trainers and eventually write a book about their adventures. They become role models for aspiring trainers and continue to inspire people with their journey. They eventually become well-known throughout the region for their accomplishments and are featured in a movie about their journey. They are praised for their courage and determination, and their story is an inspiration to many. People look up to them as heroes and their legacy lives on for generations to come. They are remembered for their heroic deeds and are celebrated for their courage. They are truly an inspiration. The movie goes on to become a box office hit, and their story continues to be told and retold. They become legends in their own right and are looked upon with admiration and respect for their courage and determination. They are a beacon of hope for many, and their legacy serves as a reminder of the power of the human spirit. They have become an example of what it means to be brave and to never give up. They have become an icon of courage and perseverance.
End of chapter 2