Chapter 17

Liko and roy meets goh with Chloe They discussed their plans for the upcoming project. Goh provided ideas on how to make it more efficient. They agreed to work together and start the project the next day. They all exchanged contact information for future communication. They made a plan to meet the following day to start their work. Liko and Roy thanked Goh for his help and they all parted ways. The next day, they all met at the agreed location and started working. They worked together to make the project efficient and successful. They even managed to finish it in time. They celebrated their success with a toast and thanked each other for their hard work. This experience brought them all together and strengthened their relationships. The project was a success and they were all proud. Ash was so happy to see Chloe and goh again . Ash and Chloe decided to keep in touch and stay close friends. Goh also remained in the group, and the three of them met up regularly. They were a strong team and their bond had grown even stronger. The trio continued to work on projects together, and their friendship continued to grow. They supported each other through the highs and lows of their careers. They also shared stories and advice, and were there for each other through tough times.
End of chapter 17