Chapter 16

Gary oak find out Liko evil brother is good but still worried that something might happen Gary decided to keep a close eye on Liko, to make sure he stayed away from any trouble. He was determined to protect her brother and keep him safe. He reassured himself that Liko was a good person and he could trust him. He kept an open dialogue with Liko and was always there to offer advice and support whenever he needed it. He was always ready to step in if he sensed any danger and make sure Liko was safe. He was determined to do whatever it took to protect his brother. Also ash Is still there with liko and Roy . Roy was confident that with Liko and Ash by his side, her  brother was in good hands. He felt a sense of peace knowing that Liko and Ash were looking out for her brother aka liko . Roy was willing to take risks and be proactive in protecting her brother. Even when he had to leave, he made sure to leave Liko in the care of someone she trusted, Ash, so that he could rest assured that Liko would be safe and taken care of. Roy's dedication to her brother was a testament to his strong bond with Liko and his unwavering commitment to his family.He was grateful for their friendship and support. Roy was determined to do anything to ensure Liko's safety. He was willing to put himself in harm's way to keep Liko safe, no matter the cost. His dedication and courage was an inspiration to those around him.
Same with Gary too . He was willing to risk his life to help Roy protect Liko, and his bravery was admirable. His loyalty and selflessness showed that he was willing to do anything to keep Liko safe.
Same with ash too . Ash also demonstrated his loyalty and selflessness by joining Gary and Roy in their mission to protect Liko. He put own life at risk and showed unwavering courage, proving his dedication to their cause.
End of chapter 16