Chapter 15

liko and roy are in alola region with ash They have decided to explore the islands and discover its secrets. They are determined to become the strongest trainers in the region. They are confident that with Ash's help, they will be able to achieve their goal. They have been training hard, learning from Ash and taking on any challenge that comes their way. They are determined to become the most powerful trainers in the region and are ready to take on the toughest of battles. With the help of Ash, Liko and Roy have become even stronger trainers. They have grown in both strength and confidence and they are now ready to take on Alola's toughest challenges. With Ash by their side, they are confident that they will be able to achieve their goal of becoming the strongest trainers in the region. Ash has been a great mentor and guide for the two trainers. He has helped them develop their skills and become the best they can be. With Ash's help, Liko and Roy are sure that they will be able to achieve their dream. With their newfound strength, the two trainers are ready to take on any challenge. They are determined to become the best trainers in the region and they know that with Ash's help, they will be able to do just that. To show their appreciation, Liko and Roy have decided to give Ash a gift. They are going to buy him a special watch as a token of their gratitude for all his help and guidance. They know that Ash will appreciate the gesture and it will serve as a reminder of the bond they have created. Ash was very touched by the gesture and thanked them for the gift. He promised that he would always wear it and it would serve as a reminder of their friendship. They hugged each other in appreciation for all the help they had provided for each other. They all enjoyed the moment and looked forward to the future. They decided to meet up again to celebrate their friendship and the bond that they had formed. The watch would serve as a reminder of this special moment in time.
End of chapter 15