Chapter 9

Lysander attacks the upcoming generation of Pokémon as Ash helps them out. To protect the new Pokémon, Ash, his friends, and Roy and Liko work together. Meanwhile, Lysander continues to threaten the balance of the region with his evil plans. In the end, Ash and his friends are able to defeat Lysander and restore peace to the region. Ash and his friends celebrate their victory, and the new Pokémon return to their homes. The region is once again peaceful, and the people are able to live in harmony with the Pokémon that live there. Roy and Liko are thanked for their help and are given a special reward for their brave efforts. Everyone celebrates the heroes' victory and the region is finally at peace. Ash and his friends part ways, but they all remain friends and promise to stay in touch. Ash and his friends part ways, promising to meet again soon. They all set off on their own journeys, determined to continue their adventures and become even greater Pokémon trainers. Ash is still with Roy and Liko. Together, the group vowed to help each other whenever they were in need. They all embrace one last time and say their farewells, wishing each other luck on their journeys. Roy and Liko both set off to explore the far reaches of the region, with  Ashvisitst faraway lands, determined to capture the strongest Pokémon and become the best trainer in the world. Ash promised to one day reunite with his friends, and with that, he set off on his own adventure. Roy encountered many Pokémon and trained with them, learning more and more about the world of Pokémon. Eventually, he became the strongest trainer in the region, achieving his dream. Liko, on the other hand, wanted to become a Pokémon researcher. She devoted her time to studying the behavior and habits of Pokémon and eventually became a renowned researcher in the field. When they reunited, Roy and Liko had both achieved their goals.
End of chapter 9