Chapter 34

Title: Celebrating Christmas and Saying Goodbye

Introduction:

Liko and Liko brother, Amethio and Roy, along with the rest of the Rising Volt tracklers, are celebrating Christmas and are having a special send-off party for their grandmother, Diana. This party is a unique opportunity for both families to come together and cherish the joy of the holiday season while also bidding farewell to their beloved matriarch.

Celebrating Christmas:

Christmas is a time for spreading joy, love, and cheer, and this celebration is no exception. The festive decorations, colorful lights, and aroma of freshly baked cookies fill the air. The party venue is adorned with Christmas trees, lights, and wreaths, creating a magical ambiance.

Sharing Family Traditions:

During the celebration, Liko and Liko brother share their family traditions with the Rising Volt tracklers. They regale them with stories of how they decorate their Christmas tree and how their family gathers around the fireplace to exchange gifts. The Rising Volt tracklers, in turn, share their own traditions and stories, creating a harmonious blend of cultures.

Singing Christmas Carols:

One of the most beloved traditions of Christmas is singing carols. The party is filled with joyous voices singing classic holiday songs, such as "Jingle Bells" and " Silent Night." The melodies fill the air, creating a sense of unity and camaraderie among the attendees.

Baking Delicious Treats:

Christmas is incomplete without indulging in delicious treats. The celebration features a variety of homemade cookies, cakes, and pastries, all baked with love by Liko and Liko brother. The sweet aroma wafting through the air tantalizes the taste buds, leaving everyone craving more.

Saying Goodbye to Grandma Diana:

While the party is primarily dedicated to celebrating Christmas, it also serves as a send-off for Grandma Diana. The attendees gather around her, sharing heartfelt memories and reminiscing about special moments spent together. They express their love and gratitude for all the memories she has left with them, making the party bittersweet.

Closing Remarks:

In conclusion, this Christmas celebration brings together two families, the Liko and Rising Volt tracklers, to celebrate the holiday season and bid farewell to a beloved matriarch. The celebration is filled with joy, laughter, and cherished memories. It is a reminder of the importance of family and the enduring bond that holds us together, even in times of change.
End of chapter 34