Chapter 35

Liko and Ash were enjoying a peaceful day in the forest, training their Pokemon and exploring new areas. As they were about to take a break and have a picnic, they noticed their friend Friede clutching her stomach in pain. Concerned, they rushed over to her and asked what was wrong. Friede explained that she had been feeling a sharp pain in her stomach for a few days now. Liko and Ash immediately knew something was wrong and decided to take her to the nearest Pokemon Center.

At the center, the nurse examined Friede and informed them that she had been poisoned by a rare and dangerous Pokemon. The news shocked Liko and Ash, as they had never encountered such a situation before. The nurse explained that the poison was from a Pokemon known for its toxic attacks, and that it was often used by Pokemon hunters to capture and sell rare Pokemon.

Friede was devastated by the news, as she had always been a kind and compassionate trainer who would never harm innocent Pokemon. Liko and Ash were determined to find the source of the poison and put an end to the cruel practices of these Pokemon hunters. With the help of their own Pokemon, they set out on a mission to find the hunters and stop them from harming any more Pokemon.

Their journey was not easy, as they faced many challenges and obstacles along the way. But Liko and Ash were determined to succeed, and their bond with their Pokemon only grew stronger as they fought together to protect their friends and all the Pokemon in the forest.

Finally, after days of tracking and battling, they were able to locate the Pokemon hunters and put a stop to their cruel practices. They also found an antidote for Friede's poison and nursed her back to health. Friede was grateful to have such caring and brave friends, and she promised to be more cautious in the future.

The incident made Liko and Ash realize the importance of being responsible and respectful trainers. They also learned that there were people out there who did not share the same values as them and would do anything to make a profit, even if it meant harming innocent Pokemon. From that day on, they made a vow to always protect and defend Pokemon, no matter what challenges they may face.

Liko and Ash's adventure may have started with a stomach ache, but it ended with a valuable lesson and a stronger friendship. They knew that they could always count on each other and their Pokemon to face any obstacle that came their way. As they continued their journey, they were grateful for the bond they shared and the adventures that awaited them.
End of chapter 35