4

c. my

I have never imagined in my life that Shuhua would show me this side of her. In where she was the one who offered to be cuddled.

Staring at this person who is laying at my chest, she's sleeping comfortably.

"Shu your really weird today hmm~" I whispered, not wanting her to wake up.

"I don't know what are you doing to me. You have to stop your weird actions shu, I might not control my self someday."

I admit that I really like-- no I really love her. Ever since our debut, I already have my eyes on her.

Sometimes I get hurt if her attention were only on Soojin. But I can't blame her, Soojin was really like an unnie to her.

That's where I lacked, being the unnie in the group. Maybe if I have acted more mature from the past, maybe Shuhua would also look at me like how she looks at Soojin.

But Soojin was in a different perspective, she was pushing Shuhua to love me. However, we always ended up bickering.

To tell you all, Soojin was a Mishu shipper. I don't know why she became a shipper.

Before Soojin left, she gave me a recipe book of her cooking. Since I only knew how to cook kimchi fried rice, in which that's the on Shuhua likes.

Wait! Is it because of the kimchi fried rice that I made?? That's why Shuhua was really weird these days?! I swear I didn't put any spell!

No I think I'm just imagining things! But she's really weird!

My thoughts ended up bickering each other. I just shook my head to let those thoughts go.

I looked at Shuhua, unknowingly I smiled. I gently played with her hair. But to conclude, today was really the weirdest day that happened in my life.

Because of this girl who is sleeping at my chest. Her actions are really weird. Just like how she just wrapped her arms around my waist earlier.

I could feel my cheeks burning because of the sudden short flashback.

"Yahhh!! What are you two doing?! You're being a lovey dovey today huh?!" Yuqi's voice echoed in the living room. I swear to God that her voice is the loudest thing that I have ever heard.

"Shhhh! Shuhua is sleeping!" I whispered-yelled at her while shooting deadly glares at her, which caused her to cover her mouth.

"Opps I'm sorry unnie." She softly said, I could only roll my eyes at her. Shuhua moved her body together with her face, her faced was once again buried in my chest.

"Omo omo her face is facing your----"

"The food is already here!" Minnie exclaimed which caused this sleeping girl to wake up from her slumber sleep.

"Yah! Look you woke her up!" I yelled at Minnie who was already mouthing me sorry and went to the door.

"Unnie? What's happening?" Shuhua asked  who is now rubbing her eyes.