11

Meanwhile, a tall girl was heading towards their dorm. Her hands were shaking as she turned the doorknob, it was hella cold out there in Korea.

"Unnies I'm home!" She shouted as soon as she went inside, taking her shoes off.

"Tzu baby!!" A girl ran towards her and immediately engulf her with a big and warm hug, which really warmed her cold body.

"It is really cold out there Tzu, you didn't brought any jacket with you. Mina can you prepare her a hot chocolate drink?" their leader spoke, a clear evident of worry was on her tone.

"Of course Jihyo unnie, Tzu baby have a seat on the couch. I'll cuddle with you later, okay?" Mina said to her girlfriend and tip toed just to place a peck on her lips which made the yoda to smile widely at her.

Tzuyu went to their couch and slump her body. She took out her phone and texted the other maknae that she have arrived home.

"How was your outing with Shuhua?" Jihyo said and took a seat beside the maknae.

"It was okay unnie, or maybe not." Tzuyu rethinked.

"Eh why?"

"Well that brat made me as her moral support for bleaching her hair! We were literally at the salon for...." She trailed off, cautiously thinking of how long they were in the salon.

"For 8-9 hours!! But the bleaching of her hair were only 30 minutes to 1 hour! God dammit!!" Tzuyu frustratingly said and threw her hands above her head.

"As I have known, she doesn't change her color or should I say she don't want." Jihyo concluded.

"Exactly! My patience was hella tested earlier! Luckily the employees earlier were high patient than me! She literally stopped the woman for how many times because she was still giving it a thought! God dammit Yeh Shuhua! I want to slap her so bad but she's luckily we were in public! Next time, I won't go with her when in terms of going to the salon! Today was really frustrating!" Tzuyu ranted out her frustrations to their leader.

Jihyo tried to stop her laughter because she might add gasoline to the burning Tzuyu. Luckily for her Mina came, holding a mug of hot chocolate drink.

"Finally Minari, your girlfriend here is really fuming! Please chill her down, I'll leave you two here!" Jihyo said and immediately leave the two alone.

"Tzu baby~" Mina sweetly said and straddled into her girlfriend's lap.

"Is my baby really that frustrated hmmm?" Tzuyu could only pout and nod her head furiously.

Mina giggled at her pouty girlfriend and placed tons of kisses on her pouty lips which made the furious yoda soften and smile between their kisses.

"Now there! I made you smile!" Mina proudly said.

"Any charms of you will really make me smile Minari." Tzuyu lovingly said and looked at her girlfriend with full of love and admiration.

"Jeezzz, so cheesy Chou Tzuyu." Mina said and hid her tomato face with both of her palms.

Another loving day for the Mitzu couple on their dorm, a numerous kisses was given to Tzuyu who had a tough day just to accompany the boss baby of idle.

On the other side....

Miyeon was clearly shocked with her mouth dropped.